Disappointed in Dak naysayers

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

And don't get me started on Lamb fumbling at the 5 yard.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.
Neither the offense or defense did much for 3 quarters. No one put the game on his shoulders and played well enough to win.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Easy to say that sitting on your couch. Pretty tough when you have no running game and your defense absolutely sucks! At least he showed some fight and made a game of it. If the defense showed the determination and fight he has we would have a great team.
That’s what the moneys for

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak wasn't very good until the 4th quarter. We're not good enough to overcome slow starts by the O.

Team loss. Not a single unit played well today.

Well, other than our supernova freak of a kicker.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.
Dak sucks , he’ll never get over the hump of playoffs

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Easy to say that sitting on your couch. Pretty tough when you have no running game and your defense absolutely sucks! At least he showed some fight and made a game of it. If the defense showed the determination and fight he has we would have a great team.
He had no running game the last 10 minutes of the game either. Just pointing out that the excuse should hold true for all 60 minutes, not just 50 of it.

Brax

Reaction score

Dak can't do it all.
Once again stats Prescott shows up in the 4th quarter and even with the refs helping he chokes again. It’s a shame he disappears for 3 quarters against a decent team who just happens to have the worst pass defense in the league, Dak apologists are a sad bunch

glimmerman

Reaction score
“Dak cant do it all”

How about play the whole game like he did in the 4th
There defense played different in the end because they had a big lead. He was able to read the hot routes. What angers me is that once again he has legs but won’t roll out or take off. If you look at what lamar did then you will understand. He used that run option a lot. It’s what killed us at the end. If I am Parsons I zero in on him to run it himself on that last fake. If we took him out and let the other s go after the rb we had the ball back.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Definitely not a dak nay sayer but he was also bad for 3 quarters and you can’t just over look that- again the defense is the biggest culprit but he doesn’t get a pass

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
I agree the if Ceedee didn’t fumble, we might be speaking a different story but nonetheless, what was Dak doing the first 3 Q?

He didn’t play good until the Ravens went into prevent.
Actually it was sort of the same as last game. They didn't move the needle and it seemed like offense was a bit slow. Whether that's him or play call no idea but the lack of run game is hurting us for real because defense only has one focus, Dak and CD.