Disappointed in Dak naysayers

blueblood70

Reaction score
Here's the big hole in your statement. The Cowboys didn't even sniff the endzone until the 4th Q. The whole team is bad. I am also not sure about the D being undisciplined. They simply aren't talented enough.
So you're saying that the perfect pass the city lamb inside the 10 that he took three steps and fumble was not close to the goal line that was not close to scoring? You know how big that is the the fumble right there when the moment you have to be perfect in order to stay up with this perfectly bad defense so the offense has to be perfect now for the second week in a row first it was Brooke slips and causes interception where we could have stayed within one score CD lamb does the same thing we're right there 1st and goal at the 9 yard line at minimum if he doesn't fumble that ball he got careless with it because he saw hero ball and he wanted to run it into the end zone you don't call that close that's a game changing event that's a momentum changing event but you block it out because you are naysayers you're a ****** ******* hater you don't even know how to watch football because you forget keep playing that was a huge key play and all the holding and the lack of a run game lack of defense and you still wanna circle back to Prescott that's why we call you a ****** ******* naysayer... You have a blind spot you hate the guy and you can't see the fact that he's under enormous pressure and he doesn't have any help and he's doing the best he can...

foofighters

Reaction score
So you're saying that the perfect pass the city lamb inside the 10 that he took three steps and fumble was not close to the goal line that was not close to scoring? You know how big that is the the fumble right there when the moment you have to be perfect in order to stay up with this perfectly bad defense so the offense has to be perfect now for the second week in a row first it was Brooke slips and causes interception where we could have stayed within one score CD lamb does the same thing we're right there 1st and goal at the 9 yard line at minimum if he doesn't fumble that ball he got careless with it because he saw hero ball and he wanted to run it into the end zone you don't call that close that's a game changing event that's a momentum changing event but you block it out because you are naysayers you're a ****** ******* hater you don't even know how to watch football because you forget keep playing that was a huge key play and all the holding and the lack of a run game lack of defense and you still wanna circle back to Prescott that's why we call you a ****** ******* naysayer... You have a blind spot you hate the guy and you can't see the fact that he's under enormous pressure and he doesn't have any help and he's doing the best he can...
Yep. the play resulted in a turnover so they were never there. That's coulda, woulda, shoulda...doesn't count.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

And don't get me started on Lamb fumbling at the 5 yard.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.
Everyone is looking for him to play well for 4 quarters. He missed a lot of throws that resulted in turnovers on downs in the first three quarters.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Easy to say that sitting on your couch. Pretty tough when you have no running game and your defense absolutely sucks! At least he showed some fight and made a game of it. If the defense showed the determination and fight he has we would have a great team.
What if Lamb doesn't fumble and Dak hits Zeke in the flats and we wind up with 14 more points?
What if it sets off the defense and they sack Lamar 5 times?

Pretty tough on the defense when the offense can't sustain a drive. Both sides of the ball sucked.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What if Lamb doesn't fumble and Dak hits Zeke in the flats and we wind up with 14 more points?
What if it sets off the defense and they sack Lamar 5 times?

Pretty tough on the defense when the offense can't sustain a drive. Both sides of the ball sucked.
You’re defending the defense that ranks 29th and dead last against the run? :facepalm: What if we didn’t give up 270 yards on the ground? What if Diggs wasn’t playing way off the receiver on a 3rd and 6, giving them an easy catch with the game on the line? Our offense brought us back and gave us a chance after being in a deep hole despite the fact we couldn’t run the ball.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yep. the play resulted in a turnover so they were never there. That's coulda, woulda, shoulda...doesn't count.
NOT ON DAK ball completed inside of ten says it was there!!! on Lamb!! all the penalty's early led to punts, dropped passes, no run game, odd play calls.. lmao umm ok on thread on Dak yet let's sweep the garbage under the rug and blame the player who wasn't responsible. yup hater naysayer located!!! ...

foofighters

Reaction score
NOT ON DAK ball completed inside of ten says it was there!!! on Lamb!! all the penalty's early led to punts, dropped passes, no run game, odd play calls.. lmao umm ok on thread on Dak yet let's sweep the garbage under the rug and blame the player who wasn't responsible. yup hater naysayer located!!! ...
When did I ever say it was on Dak? In fact, I agreed with AC earlier today about the game not being on Dak at all. You Dak boys need to calm down and stop seeing things were there are none. I am talking about the ENTIRE offense. Not Dak. Simmer down.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I would like to know why dak Cult blames defense for 6 points. They are insane.
I have defended Dak and will defend any Cowboys player when I feel it's right. However, I will also call those same players out when it's necessary.

Some can only call out the good and some will only call out the bad.

Can't be a homer or hater if calling out the truth on both sides.

Which leads me to only scoring 6 points against the ravens the first 3 quarters, who has given up a ton in the passing game this season, is inexcusable.

They are settling for FGs so far the first 3 games. Perhaps if they played preseason this team wouldn't feel entitled

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Brady pretty much said on multiple passes today…including a 3rd down to wide open Zeke that Dak was subpar. He loved his passion in comeback but again disingenuous to act like first 85% wasn’t weak
That was a terrible pass. Zeke had his body turned the other way to turn up field and run. Dak threw it out in front and Zeke had to twist his body to try and catch it. Absolutely on Dak, that pass

kskboys

Reaction score
Look, no one is denying the D sucked balls. They were terrible. Just because Dak was slightly less terrible, that doesn't mean he didn't suck. He did. There is a lot of suckage to go around, only ones I can think of who didn't suck were Luepke and Fergie.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look, no one is denying the D sucked balls. They were terrible. Just because Dak was slightly less terrible, that doesn't mean he didn't suck. He did. There is a lot of suckage to go around, only ones I can think of who didn't suck were Luepke and Fergie.
We seem to be surrounded by suck and Jerry wants us to embrace it. :confused:

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Yeah they did. They stomped back down on our necks when it mattered after Dak’s stat padding “comeback attempt” was about to “come into fruition”. It was prevent D. I don’t care if they were ‘blitzing” or “double teaming his receivers” or whatever excuse you have for him. They gave the cowboys hope and let them lose, having a haughty last laugh.
But they ran prevent!!! Some of you lack basic football knowledge.