Discuss - MAXIM MAGAZINE Unveils Their ``Hot 100'' for 2005

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Brooke Burke at 33-34 years old is fine as h-e-double-hockey sticks.

Lindsay Lohan is the most overrated woman in hollywood.

And as others have said, Jolie doesnt do it for me either. It is one thing to have nice full lips. But to have big lips that always look like they need chapstick (Insert "Booooo" here).

Halle Berry in the 40's says it all for me.

Personally, I think Ritchie, Hilton, Murphy, Klum, and Thurman are all overrated as well. And that is just a quick scan.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Jamie Curtis is getting a little older now, but there was a time ....

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
According to the article, Christina Aguilera was was one of their previous #1 hotties? That is the best they could do? :ralph:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
According to the article, Christina Aguilera was was one of their previous #1 hotties? That is the best they could do? :ralph:
You have too consider who is doing the voting

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Chief said:
I agree with CR. Angelina Jolie does nothing for me. I don't get it ... and I have noticed that women think she's hot.

Also agree with Quickdraw. Real women have curves, especially below the waist. Jennifer Lopez may be a little slow, but her and her azz belong on the list.

I probably saw 10 girls on that list that I've seen or heard of before ... the other 90 I have no clue.
She's very guy-like.
Almost predatory in her sexuality.
I'd guess women would appreciate that more than men.

I think she is incredibly hot but quite the psycho chick type.

Her lips are overrated but she is still quite pretty and extremely well built.

JLo is pretty much my "type" and aside from her drama and bad singing she is much more appealing to me to look at(especially dancing) then any of the top 10.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Hey Qwikdraw, what part of VA you from?
Hampton Roads, VA

Yea... Paris Hilton looks like an anorexic bird.
And Angelina Jolie, while very attractive, is hardly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

I can't believe how many men allow fame to influence their attraction to females. That's a female trait, not a male trait. Men are far more instinctually driven by visual stimulation when it comes to sexual attraction. Women on the other hand are driven more by mental stimulation which includes status of males such as wealth, power, and fame. Given that fact, a woman can be dirt poor and living in the woods and, if attractive enough, should evoke the same stimulation in a man as a famous woman of equal attraction. (personally, I'd find a hot "woods girl" to be more sexy than some stuck up famous chick)

My top 100 hottest women would consist primarily of females whom I've never met but merely passed in public on a given day. To me, there's something far more sexy about a "normal" girl next door who I actually have a chance of courting than some money hungry, plastic famous chick who has men oogling over her because she is such a public figure. I have nothing to offer a woman who has all the money she can spend and all the security she needs. Those are things that add to a man's attraction to a woman because men instinctually wish to offer them to their mate.

Just look at how many women will tell you that Snoop Dogg is sexy (for example). He's probably one of the ugliest, scrawny looking individuals but since he's rich and famous... women love him. If you are a man and are influenced by a woman's "status", you're just revealing how feminine you are IMO. Or you need to get out more.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Lindsey Lohan... got she annoys the hell outta me.. I dont find her that attractive... #4?? Please.

Eva Mendes, glad to see her gettin some recognition..#12 aint bad... Im in love with her what can I say

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Chief said:
I agree with CR. Angelina Jolie does nothing for me. I don't get it ... and I have noticed that women think she's hot.

And you told me once we had the same taste in women.

I gotta stick up for my girl. And I am only speaking of her film roles, not Hollywood gossip or private life stuff.

She combines the voluptuous sensuality of Sophia Loren with the diva attitude of Bacall. Throw in a very obvious high-energy/appetite, a genuine sense of style and a great bod, and I think you have the sexiest actress in film today.

Zeta Jones is more beautiful, Ashley Judd more stylish, Theron more delicately featured and Kidman more elegantly limbed...but Anglina is pure sensuality.

Anyone ever seen "Gia"?

That lack of lip gloss comment was right on tho. ;)

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
And you told me once we had the same taste in women.

I gotta stick up for my girl. And I am only speaking of her film roles, not Hollywood gossip or private life stuff.

She combines the voluptuous sensuality of Sophia Loren with the diva attitude of Bacall. Throw in a very obvious high-energy/appetite, a genuine sense of style and a great bod, and I think you have the sexiest actress in film today.

Zeta Jones is more beautiful, Ashley Judd more stylish, Theron more delicately featured and Kidman more elegantly limbed...but Anglina is pure sensuality.

Anyone ever seen "Gia"?

That lack of lip gloss comment was right on tho. ;)

And the quirckiness of Shirley Macleane.....

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Hampton Roads, VA

Yea... Paris Hilton looks like an anorexic bird.
And Angelina Jolie, while very attractive, is hardly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

I can't believe how many men allow fame to influence their attraction to females. That's a female trait, not a male trait. Men are far more instinctually driven by visual stimulation when it comes to sexual attraction. Women on the other hand are driven more by mental stimulation which includes status of males such as wealth, power, and fame. Given that fact, a woman can be dirt poor and living in the woods and, if attractive enough, should evoke the same stimulation in a man as a famous woman of equal attraction. (personally, I'd find a hot "woods girl" to be more sexy than some stuck up famous chick)

My top 100 hottest women would consist primarily of females whom I've never met but merely passed in public on a given day. To me, there's something far more sexy about a "normal" girl next door who I actually have a chance of courting than some money hungry, plastic famous chick who has men oogling over her because she is such a public figure. I have nothing to offer a woman who has all the money she can spend and all the security she needs. Those are things that add to a man's attraction to a woman because men instinctually wish to offer them to their mate.

Just look at how many women will tell you that Snoop Dogg is sexy (for example). He's probably one of the ugliest, scrawny looking individuals but since he's rich and famous... women love him. If you are a man and are influenced by a woman's "status", you're just revealing how feminine you are IMO. Or you need to get out more.

I don't see where anyone is indicating they are influenced by a woman's status or fame. My guess is everyone can think of twenty women they know or have seen they consider more attractive than the women named above. (about 70 of whom I have never heard of)

I have seen counter girls at McDonalds who could make ALL the above I recognize look like boys.

But your girl next door is not the same girl next door as the next guy, beauty being in the eye of the beholder, there has to be some mutual ground....so this list operates not as 'dream women" but a template by which to build one.