Disturbing trends for the (maybe) playoffs

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
Well if you don't think Dak is above criticism heck are you responding for to be honest? I didn't call you out and its been many people I've went back and forth on this topic with. As far as not calling a spade a spade talk to them people not me because I mentioned dudes good and bad. That wasn't as catchable of a ball as y'all think. The narrative is always all WR drop a ball because its true just like all qb's throw int its sit the amount of them that normally gets criticized. When Dak was having way more good games than not most gave him a pass but when it start to even out or go over to more bad than good more people are going to criticize. That's nothing new but you seem to be like a lot of twitter people that look for things to make you mad because truth of the matter is its people on both sides of the Dak spectrum so if you can only seem to see criticism that's all you're looking for period.
didn't call you out , I'm not mad , chalk it up to a misunderstanding I guess. That was a dropped a ball , I see both sides of the spectrum and comment as such. If you think I unfairly added you to a group that was not my intention......never been on Twitter so I can't comment on that. We a have a difference of opinion....I'll leave it at that.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas is 4-1 against the NFC East, 4-5 outside the division, and 1-3 against the AFC South.

Dallas is 1-4 against teams with winning records and 4-1 against teams with losing records. They are 3-1 against teams that are .500 (Philly and Washington).

Dallas has failed to score more than 2 touchdowns in 11 games.

Dallas has scored touchdowns in 1 quarter of the past 11.

Dallas has scored touchdowns in only 22 of the 56 quarters this season.

All this despite having the leading rusher in the NFL and one of the top defenses.

Never have I seen a team that runs the ball so well, and scores so little.
this-is-fine.0.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watch some sport shows , ask everyone around you, watch the replay I'm sure there is half the planet that would disagree.
Just my opinion but I think most people are like Strahan, who thought it was not a good pass but considered it completely catchable:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Dallas is 4-1 against the NFC East, 4-5 outside the division, and 1-3 against the AFC South.

Dallas is 1-4 against teams with winning records and 4-1 against teams with losing records. They are 3-1 against teams that are .500 (Philly and Washington).

All this despite having the leading rusher in the NFL and one of the top defenses.

Me neither. I guess we're just so full of hatred for Dak or something, but I'm having trouble making sense of this also.
Normally being able to run the ball, takes the pressure off and opens things up for the QB.

Color me puzzled as well.....

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

Probably should start running inside the 5 more often instead of passing
We ran the ball on 4th and 1 inside the one. What happened? We would have scored on the pass to the FB if he did not have stones for hands. You can’t just run the ball every time inside the 5-10. Every team knows we want to run the ball and stack the line to stop us. I do wish we would run more QB sneaks, on 3rd or 4th and 1 or less.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We ran the ball on 4th and 1 inside the one. What happened? We would have scored on the pass to the FB if he did not have stones for hands. You can’t just run the ball every time inside the 5-10. Every team knows we want to run the ball and stack the line to stop us. I do wish we would run more QB sneaks, on 3rd or 4th and 1 or less.
I say we just stop before the 20, and try it from there.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Yup I’d run it everytime either with Dak or zeke

Coy

Reaction score

Awsome stats and very sad at the same time.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rushing champ needs to score more TDs.
Behind this horrible offensive line with these terrible coaches and predictable gameplan and terrible playcalling??? He needs more weapons around him to have a chance to do anything more than lead the league in rushing and all-purpose yards.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
didn't call you out , I'm not mad , chalk it up to a misunderstanding I guess. That was a dropped a ball , I see both sides of the spectrum and comment as such. If you think I unfairly added you to a group that was not my intention......never been on Twitter so I can't comment on that. We a have a difference of opinion....I'll leave it at that.
Never said you called me out. I said I didn't call you out so I didn't get the point of your response esp adding all this stuff about Dak and not calling a spade a spade. It has nothing to do with my point on me thinking he missed the pass period. You and others saw a play that wasn't there and think because it was a lollipop throw he should catch it. I know it's not that easy but y'all disagree. We don't have a difference of opinion youre wrong I'm right and it's that simple. That part is mostly a joke and 20% serious

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Just my opinion but I think most people are like Strahan, who thought it was not a good pass but considered it completely catchable:

We all can find people that think it was a good and bad pass by Dak. They were talking about it on talkin Cowboys and said Dak could have thrown a better ball. The FB is an easy target if this was Zeke I think more people wouldn't be as quick to say it was a drop but a bad pass the qb is prone to make.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We all can find people that think it was a good and bad pass by Dak. They were talking about it on talkin Cowboys and said Dak could have thrown a better ball. The FB is an easy target if this was Zeke I think more people wouldn't be as quick to say it was a drop but a bad pass the qb is prone to make.
Just posted a poll in hopes of getting a sampling of cowboyszone's opinion of the play.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Behind this horrible offensive line with these terrible coaches and predictable gameplan and terrible playcalling??? He needs more weapons around him to have a chance to do anything more than lead the league in rushing and all-purpose yards.
Line can’t be too horrible if they helping him lead league in rushing.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Just posted a poll in hopes of getting a sampling of cowboyszone's opinion of the play.
It's going to be bias so I can tell you the results already. This is honestly a play people would have to try to make themselves similar to the play to see how hard it is besides talking mess from the couch.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
All we need is one win to make the playoffs.
I really don’t see this need for panic.

We just had a good run winning 5 straight saving our season from a total collapse placing us in prime position to win the division.

This Colt game wasn’t one we needed. This week against Tampa is and I expect us to win. If we don’t then I’ll be more concerned.

We are what we are. We aren’t an elite team , only a good team.

Last edited:

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
In most rational corners of the universe...an offense this bad would have people questioning the QB. At the Star we can't wait to hand the guy a huge contract...and here at the Zone we blame the offensive line and coaching that's paved the way for the NFL's leading rusher.

Cool story.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's going to be bias so I can tell you the results already. This is honestly a play people would have to try to make themselves similar to the play to see how hard it is besides talking mess from the couch.
I can see how bias plays a role when individual experiences of seeing same or similar in-game situations is lacking or ignored.