Division lost. Now what?

XXLMike

Reaction score
In your heart of hearts, you know we would never win that football game tonight.

Dak Prescott has never won a game like that in his life the cold, the wind, the hostile environment, the eagles rose to the occasion we fold in those occasions..

We saw real badass football tonight by our hated rivals .

We can only hope we have a few of those in us this year for the first time in over a decade.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
I would rather them be 1 seed honestly. Will make it all the sweeter when we go in their house and destroy them. They aren't a good team, they are very beatable and honestly we should have walked away with a win last game against them.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I would rest some players throughout December. Hopefully their assistants are firing up the Saints film starting tomorrow to begin game-planning for the wildcard matchup. You have over a month to prepare for an opponent, should be a win

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I would rather them be 1 seed honestly. Will make it all the sweeter when we go in their house and destroy them. They aren't a good team, they are very beatable and honestly we should have walked away with a win last game against them.

I do think we can beat them. It's just not having a home game is gonna suck. Makes it that much tougher.

gmb1

Reaction score
Division lost? LOL. There are 7 games left . EaGirls lost to the Jets. They could lose to any team on their schedule. No different than us.
Are you kidding me? Eagles are the luckiest team ever! They went 14-3 last year. We aren't surpassing them

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Division lost? LOL. There are 7 games left . EaGirls lost to the Jets. They could lose to any team on their schedule. No different than us.
Yah, but after the next 2 games (Bills and 49ers), their chances of losing are quite low. They play the Giants twice. No way they are losing to the Giants.