Division lost. Now what?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
If he makes that catch the Chiefs are up 3 with 1:45 left and the Eagles have all 3 TO's left. Hurts seems to thrive in that type of situation. It would have been huge but Philly would have gotten the ball back with time. Philly has gotten soooooo many breaks this year but when your team is 8-0 down double digits, have beaten 13 straight winning teams and have a QB who is 25-2 over his last 27 regular season games what do they have to do to be a good team in your book?
I just told it the way it was. I heard that this year KC leads the league in drops, and the way their receivers played against the beagles I believe it. That's what cost KC that game. Mahomes is better than Hurts, but his receivers let him down in that game.
Sure Philly has a good team but so does Dallas, and if I was an eagles fan I wouldn't be on a Cowboys forum, and when we play the beagles in Dallas on Dec 10, the Cowboys are going to beat 'em. ;)

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
I just told it the way it was. I heard that this year KC leads the league in drops, and the way their receivers played against the beagles I believe it. That's what cost KC that game. Mahomes is better than Hurts, but his receivers let him down in that game.
Sure Philly has a good team but so does Dallas, and if I was an eagles fan I wouldn't be on a Cowboys forum, and when we play the beagles in Dallas on Dec 10, the Cowboys are going to beat 'em. ;)
Gonna be a GREAT game. Super excited for the rematch!

catiii

Reaction score
I do think we can beat them. It's just not having a home game is gonna suck. Makes it that much tougher.
Always tough with AC Delco automotive batteries raining down on the tunnel, drinks being thrown on our players on the bench, and cowboys fans getting mugged in the car park.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Nothing has really changed . We knew winning division was a long shot .

Now we have to focus in on wrapping up 5th seed and blowing out the South division winner in WC rd setting up going to SF, Det and Phi in Div rd. We still have a shot at advancing for 1st time in 3 decades.

That’s really where we thought we’d be anyway. It’s what most predicted . Not sure why this is breaking news to anybody.
Its the road playoff games....the home team wins almost 75 percent of the time.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I mean the niners could still beat them and so could dallas. not over yet
That's exactly it. It ain't over till it's over. Yes, the Eagles have the advantage. They control their own destiny if they win out. But they're not guaranteed to win out, and are up against some good teams, including the Cowboys at home and the 49ers. Put away the anointing oil. The Eagles have an excellent team that's in a good position, but they haven't earned the NFC East title yet. The Cowboys could still take it with some help.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
In your heart of hearts, you know we would never win that football game tonight.

Dak Prescott has never won a game like that in his life the cold, the wind, the hostile environment, the eagles rose to the occasion we fold in those occasions..

We saw real badass football tonight by our hated rivals .

We can only hope we have a few of those in us this year for the first time in over a decade.
Love your post, it speaks volumes of truth that most posters on this site can't handle.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Teams need stop trading with eagles. STOP HELPING Them!!!!!
It's a 17 game season not 10, 11, or 12. You just keep winning at home and win in your division. So this Thanksgiving game like all games is important.

Since 1994, Cowboys have been hinder at GM. Got to overcome bad management/ownership.