Twitter: Divisional opponents expected for Thanksgiving game

RS12

Reaction score
http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Repor...-Commanders-on-Thanksgiving-Day-2016-43735783

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
My Ideal Thanksgiving would be as follows:

Minnesota vs Detroit

Cincinnati vs Dallas

New England vs Denver

3 potential great games there...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What is an excuse? He had a horrible game against the Eagles in a short week and followed it up with the best month of his life. That same Eagles team he beat on a full week a couple weeks later to take the division. We didn't get to see if he would've followed the Panthers performance with similar results.

It's not really an excuse, these are facts. Romo struggles without his normal weekly routine.

The excuse is as I will quote you as saying it was,"...the short week bothered him against the Eagles". He said it and you believe it. So I'll say it again, maybe he is just good at making you believe his excuse. Just because it's true doesn't make it not an excuse. I'll say it another way. The short week caused him to struggle. How is that any different than what you are saying? Do you just like to argue?

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
It's Thanksgiving.. people watch football, regardless. I don't necessarily think more will watch just because they're division opponents. They should always schedule the team that they think will have the least.amount of viewers each season to play us on TG, and save divisional games for primetime, or later in the season. (IMO)

That makes sense. And you are right, they will tune in anyway.