Divisional Round -- 49ers vs Packers Thread

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would feel dirty rooting for either team.
Yucky!
I find myself rooting for the team behind at the moment in situations like this because I don't want the team that is winning to win, and if the team behind regains the lead, then I find myself rooting for the other team.

It ends with an unhappy conclusion but it lets me enjoy the games while they are still going on knowing both teams can lose :D

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I should delete this weather app off my phone. It tells me its 27 degrees here in northern Louisiana and 34 degrees in Anchorage. How the heck is it colder here than in freaking Alaska??? :(
hahaha, that's ridiculous. I don't know how many times my app says it's like 25 here, and like 26 in Albany NY.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If GB gets up by 2 scores in this weather it could be over unless they give it away. 49ers can’t do anything.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
49s have to put someone extra out on edge to block smith , they need to go max protect, and keep running, dont go all pass.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
What the heck is Jimmy G doing? He’s not making any attempt to move in the pocket or avoid the rush. Dude looks like he’s wearing cement shoes.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Why Lawerence and our d line don’t bull rush and get qb? We need stronger players.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I find myself rooting for the team behind at the moment in situations like this because I don't want the team that is winning to win, and if the team behind regains the lead, then I find myself rooting for the other team.

It ends with an unhappy conclusion but it lets me enjoy the games while they are still going on knowing both teams can lose :D
Guess the game can't end in a tie llooll