Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Who y’all got?

Vikes are surprising me more and more this season. Kirk has been surprisingly clutch. I think they can pull it out.

For some reason, I think the Titans upset. Ravens are a young team. Arrogant as well. Harbaugh is a good coach and will probably have them in line, however, they may be arrogant.....

ITS GAMEDAY :dance:.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Who y’all got?

Vikes are surprising me more and more this season. Kirk has been surprisingly clutch. I think they can pull it out.

For some reason, I think the Titans upset. Ravens are a young team. Arrogant as well. Harbaugh is a good coach and will probably have them in line, however, they may be arrogant.....

ITS GAMEDAY :dance:.
I think the Vikings D is going to smother 49ers. Zimm will do everything he can to minimize the the damage Kittle does. The Vikings need to run the ball effectively because Cousins will not hold up if he has to carry the team to the win.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I'll keep it on mute and see whats going on every once in awhile. Watching a whole NFL game can get boring these days. Penalties, video reviews, commericals and Goodell's NFL cause me to lose interest quickly.

MikeB80

Reaction score
love to see the vikings win this game. Going to take a perfect effort. If they can get a lead though they will be tough to come back on. Like so many teams in the past its hard to comeback when you are the home #1 seed if you find yourself behind.

I think this is the best game of the weekend. Hoping for two road wins today.

slick325

Reaction score
I picked the 9ers vs. Ravens earlier in the season so I'll stick with that. Unless Kansas City looks all world tomorrow then I can adjust accordingly. Lol

MikeB80

Reaction score
Is there a streaming URL anywhere to watch these games? Thanks in advance...

download the nfl app or the yahoo app. The games are streaming live and free on those if you don't have access to a tv. The game is on Nbc.

MikeB80

Reaction score
SF has had 4 home playoff games in 20 years. Wow.

the last few seasons that new stadium has been empty.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Does anyone know the answer to this? I am too lazy to look it up.

Has Mike Zimmer's defense ever beat a shanahan offense..Mike or Kyle?

just glancing it appears Cincinnati beat washington in 2012 38-31

zerofill

Reaction score
@Reality Should install something for fake bets on the site hehe... See who has the most cash at the end of season, and playoffs lol.