Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

firewater

Reaction score
Feels so weird watching Al and Chris call a Saturday afternoon game.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
download the nfl app or the yahoo app. The games are streaming live and free on those if you don't have access to a tv. The game is on Nbc.
Thanks. I was asking for a friend and told him the same thing. He has Dish Net so I think it was blocking him when he answered with his cable credentials Dish of course is contractually at odds with NBC. Its too bad there isn’t a straight up URL like they had a couple years ago like Www.sportsarefree.xyz
Thanks anyway.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
I know he’s had some work done, but Al Michaels looks 20 years younger than his 75 years.

MikeB80

Reaction score
If the Vikings win then maybe THEY are the 2007 Giants

they really could be and the path to get there would require them beating some great teams just like the giants. that giants defense beat
Jeff Garcia, Tony Romo, Brett Favre and Tom Brady.

this vikings defense might have to beat
Drew Brees, Jimmy Garoppolo, Aaron Rodgers, Mahomes/jackson

and all on the road.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Anyone rooting for the 49ers needs to remember, this is still the same franchise that we hated 20-30 years ago.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Anyone rooting for the 49ers needs to remember, this is still the same franchise that we hated 20-30 years ago.
I'm rooting for them simply because they will have home field advantage if they win and they are the best team to eliminate GB as they crushed them earlier this season.

Anybody but GB.

reddyuta

Reaction score
we should have been throwing these slants,Offense needs easy throws.