Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Rodgers was on the couch cause he was injured. Not because he didn’t play well enough to carry his team. Not the same.
Just admit you made a very bad point and have nothing to back up your claim. You look foolish at this point

Buzzbait

Reaction score
This is my first time watching Jackson this year. When Cowboys play, I don't care to watch other teams. I'm pretty excited.

This should be an easy game for the Ravens. I'm hoping Henry makes it competitive.

Henry looked great last week, but the Ravens are just downright tough. I agree with you, should be a Ravens win.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No you said this was his "first try" as if he was a rookie. He's been in San Fran for 3 years now. The first season you can't take anything from him because he was a mid season trade if I'm not mistaken. But he sucked two seasons ago and got hurt. Wasn't his first go around.
This was his first playoff game as a starter. That’s my definition of 1st try. Call it whatever the hell you want to. Lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Rodgers was on the couch cause he was injured. Not because he didn’t play well enough to carry his team. Not the same.

What are you talking about? He played in 16 games. Not only that but he wasn't why they sucked. Its just proof that guys even of the caliber of Aaron Rodgers needs help. Your argument is flawed.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Its a trait of the head coach. Not only that but the team as a whole didn't play for Garrett this season and since it helps your agenda you and the other clowns are all over it.

By the way against GB wasn't garbage time so you can stop saying that. GB came out throwing trying to run the score up and was still blitzing and playing tough until the end of the game. Do you understand what garbage time stats is? It's when the winning team goes into prevent defense to run clock. GB didn't do that, they were trying to embarrass Dallas.

So is the Saints a bad team then, they only scored 12 points this year against Dallas and 10 last year against Dallas.

That wasn’t garbage time? Lol. Okay. Being down 31-3 (28 points) isn’t garbage time. Got it. But if Garappolo or Cousins was in that situation, y’all would say it’s garbage time points for them. As soon as Dak is at center though, HE CAN DO NO WRONG! No such thing as garbage stats with that guy! No such thing as inept play from that guy! Whatever. Good day. I’ve grown tired of fighting over a guy who doesn’t even know we exist. If you want to defend a QB that could care less about us, go on ahead. Be his guest.

Gaede

Reaction score
Henry looked great last week, but the Ravens are just downright tough. I agree with you, should be a Ravens win.

I'm hoping the Ravens win the SB. I'd rather a well rounded, tough team win vs. an offensive powerhouse like the Chiefs. Also, Jackson has had an MVP season and I'd like to see him win it all.

Also, I really don't want to see that prick Rodgers win it again

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This was his first playoff game as a starter. That’s my definition of 1st try. Call it whatever the hell you want to. Lol
Not even sure what your point is by bringing that up anyway lol. He's 28. And he wasn't even that good today lol. 9ers defense is the only thing that needs to be talked about from that game and coaching. Shanahan had to win a game with Jimmy playing like that.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This is going to be a good game. What are the titans going to do at QB in the off-season

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Again, this means we need to count all of Brees, Rodgers, Ryan, Rivers, Flacco, Manning, Carr, Mariota, Winston, Brady, etc wins from the time they started too, right? Even Eli has him beat in that category. Also go back to 2017 for Watson. 2018 for Mahomes. Mahomes has more wins. Jackson 2018. More wins.
Jackson doesn't have more wins then Dak.

Dak has more wins than Watson and Mahomes from 2017 until now.

Funny you want to use the career of those other QBs but then use only 1 season for other QBs.

Do you not see your hypocrisy?

Silverstar

Reaction score
Their 5th NFCCG since our last one.

The 5th? :(

Sigh...goodbye cruel world
giphy.gif

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Not even sure what your point is by bringing that up anyway lol. He's 28. And he wasn't even that good today lol. 9ers defense is the only thing that needs to be talked about from that game and coaching. Shanahan had to win a game with Jimmy playing like that.

If that was Dak though, you guys would be praising him as our savior though. “Didn’t play that well” yet he scored 27 points. Yet Dak plays well when he only scores 24 points and loses against the Bears scoring most of his points in garbage time. How does this reasoning make any sense?

cern

Reaction score
Switzer's greatest moment was when he punched fat slob dale hansen on the shoulder during an interview and made dale cry.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you don’t know what my point is what the hell are you responding to or arguing about. Wow

He’s 1-0 in playoff games as a starter. There’s really nothing to dispute. And no other point to make.