Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jackson not looking too happy. Was smiling earlier, now he is not.
Does he have some Cam Newton cockiness in him? Haven't really seen it before though. So probably not. But I have not seen much of his reactions when winning.

MikeB80

Reaction score
titans have complete control of the game... They need to get in the end zone one more time or the momentum is going to change. baltimore won't keep dropping wide open passes all night.

a long physical drive capped off with a td could end the ravens before the half.

Swagger

Reaction score
You have no real concept of the Cowboys cap and how they have it structured now. Dallas litterally has 2 contracts they have to do this yr in Dak and Cooper and should have almost 100mil in cap. The rest of the core is already accounted for on the cap, and most are still on rookie deals.

Did you know this?
My point is longer term, not for next season, as I have mentioned in other posts.

Now go away. I'm watching the game

InTheZone

Reaction score
I wonder how many Mariota fans were hating on other titans fans for suggesting someone else to be their QB. It's worked out for them really well so far.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You have no real concept of the Cowboys cap and how they have it structured now. Dallas litterally has 2 contracts they have to do this yr in Dak and Cooper and should have almost 100mil in cap. The rest of the core is already accounted for on the cap, and most are still on rookie deals.

Did you know this?
He is probably watching the talking heads like Nick Wright who swears Dak contract will hand cuff the team. Lots of idiots spreading the same message. We could sign Dak, Amari, and Jones if we want. Then still have cap space.