Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

TheHerd

Reaction score
That was a stupid call on first down. They could have run two quick plays. But that FG is still huge for them

gmb1

Reaction score
Titans still up a score so I'm sure they aren't too broken hearted

baltcowboy

Reaction score
My point was longer term.

I'm watching the game so couldn't elaborate previously.

So with the front office even stating that Prescott should take a team friendly deal so that the roster can have the requisite talent around him...actually translates as meaning that it's fine to pay $40 million a season to Prescott as we could still can sign every single player we want on our current roster and one or two key players in free agency over the entirety of Prescott's contract?

Obviously not, a simple point, unless you are unable to read.
I want to see what the new CBA will be. Rumor has it the Cowboys want to lock Dak up so when the new CBA is agreed upon, Daks contract will be a bargain. If that is true the salary cap is about to jump through the roof.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Ravens got this,Lamar kept that drive alive.i am not sure the titans have got more magical catches in them

cern

Reaction score
I want ravens to win and hawks and chiefs tomorrow. That way the championship games will have garoppolo, Wilson, Mahoney and Jackson playing for the big dance. Should be great games. The way it's supposed to be.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I knew this Ravens offense was going to be found out sooner or later. The Titans are just playing the old Michael Vick defense. You have the DE's contain, don't let him run, and force him to beat you with his arm .............and Vick had a better arm.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Ha. Dude, come on. Tannehill has been bad for his entire career. You can excuse his performance all you want, based on how his fundamentals and mechanics look to your obviously biased eyes, but Dak has outperformed him in every measurable.

Tannehill has been a decent starter in this league with a couple of good seasons and now a great one. That's what he has been. "Trash"? Dude, trash is Nathan Peterman or whatever crap Steelers put out there this year.

You also used "journeyman" poorly here like he was some undrafted FA that got a starting gig for a couple years. he was a top 10 pick, a first rounder. You can say he didn't live up to that, you can call him a bust, but he sure as hell wasn't "trash".

And Dak didn't outperform him this year. That's the problem. Dak is never the best, nor close to the best - he's always the guy relying on other guys to elevate him. When things break down, he's mediocre to below.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I knew this Ravens offense was going to be found out sooner or later. The Titans are just playing the old Michael Vick defense. You have the DE's contain, don't let him run, and force him to beat you with his arm .............and Vick had a better arm.

the difference to me is that ingram is not healthy and they are not running the ball with their backs. It feels like they are just passing every down.

If they score on this opening drive they are going to get the momentum back and probably find a way to run the ball.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Ravens will probably find a way to win. But I think they will flub if they face the Chiefs in the championship.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I think the Ravens came out flat after three weeks off and you're using it to pretend you know more than most DCs in the NFL.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He will. I hope.

I fear more for Darren Woodson. He will end up like Cliff Harris. Dominate a decade and get completely shunned.
Geographical bias.
Pro Football Hall of Fame Selection Committee
Arizona Kent Somers, Arizona Republic
Atlanta Darryl Ledbetter, Atlanta Journal - Constitution
Baltimore Scott Garceau, 105.7 The Fan/WMAR-TV
Buffalo Vic Carucci, Buffalo News
Carolina Darin Gantt, ProFootballTalk
Chicago Dan Pompei, The Athletic*
Cincinnati Geoff Hobson, Bengals.com
Cleveland Tony Grossi, ESPNCleveland.com/WKNR Radio
Dallas Rick Gosselin, Talk of Fame Network*#
Denver Jeff Legwold, ESPN/ESPN.com*
Detroit Dave Birkett, Detroit Free Press
Green Bay Pete Dougherty, Green Bay Press-Gazette
Houston John McClain, Houston Chronicle*
Indianapolis Mike Chappell, Fox 59/CBS 4
Jacksonville Sam Kouvaris, Florida Times-Union/SamSportsLine.com
Kansas City Terez Paylor, Yahoo
Los Angeles (Chargers) Eric Williams, ESPN.com
Los Angeles (Rams) Howard Balzer, The Sports Xchange#
Miami Armando Salguero, Miami Herald
Minnesota Mark Craig, The Minneapolis Star-Tribune
New England Ron Borges, Talk of Fame Network*
New Orleans Jeff Duncan, The Athletic
New York (Giants) Bob Glauber, Newsday
New York (Jets) Gary Myers, Author
Oakland Frank Cooney, The Sports Xchange*
Philadelphia Paul Domowitch, Philadelphia Daily News
Pittsburgh Ed Bouchette, The Athletic
San Francisco Matt Maiocco, NBC Sports Bay Area
Seattle Mike Sando, The Athletic
Tampa Bay Ira Kaufman, ***FAKE-NEWS-SOURCE***.com*
Tennessee Paul Kuharsky, ESPN.com
Washington Larry Michael, Washington Commanders Broadcast Network
PFWA Mary Kay Cabot, The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer
At Large Jarrett Bell, USA Today#
At Large John Clayton, ESPN Seattle#
At Large Jason Cole, FanSided.com
At Large John Czarnecki, FOX Sports*
At Large Dan Fouts, CBS (Hall of Famer)
At Large Clark Judge, Talk of Fame Network and Yahoo Sports Radio#
At Large Peter King, NBC Sports#
At Large James Lofton, CBS Sports (Hall of Famer)
At Large Alex Marvez, SiriusXM NFL Radio
At Large Ira Miller, The Sports Xchange*
At Large Sal Paolantonio, ESPN#
At Large Vito Stellino, vitostellino.com
At Large Jim Trotter, NFL Network#
At Large Charean Williams, Pro Football Talk#
At Large Barry Wilner, Associated Press