Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

MikeB80

Reaction score
Aww man. I love this.

Jackson plays saturday football and I love watching it get taken apart like this.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
So does common sense. ;)

Even given the outcome, I agree.

Having said, analytics are based on the aggregate of a 16 game season. They could produce some wonky results in a single game elimination tournament. Charles Barkley once talked about the difference between the NFL and NBA. In the NBA, the best teams always wins because it’s a seven game series. In the NFL, not so much.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Hard to predict SB now. If it was fixed.. We would see Ravens & Packers in SB with Packers winning it. At this rate.. I see the Titans and Seahawks playing for it all with the Seahawks winning

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Always liked the Titans because they play like an NFC team instead of AFC....big, tough, physical, running teams with good defenses.
Yep, those vintage Fisher teams were like that, too. Seems like back in the mid-2000s or so they were one of the few teams that stood toe to toe and didn't get bullied by the Steelers and Patriots.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I have to say that Jeffery Simmons has been the absolute monster he was predicted to be before he got hurt last year.

Credit for Tennessee for taking him despite the noise.