Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Zeke is my guy through and through but Henry is bettwr

I don't know about that. I know Zeke has him beat in every statistic since they came into the league. I also remember when they faced off against each other in the CFP.

One of them had over 200 yards rushing and carried his team to the title with a 3rd string QB. It wasn't Henry.

I'm hoping a non-Garrett offense (and a full training camp) brings out the best in Zeke in 2020. But kudos to Henry now - he and his team are rolling.

MikeB80

Reaction score
anyone got one of those dumb ray lewis intro gifs!!!!

lol.

What are the odds earl thomas gives john harbaugh the finger and leaves?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
More proof that coaching isnt what decides gaes. So Vrabel was kicking arse , off to a 2-4 start with Mariotta behind center. I guess when Tannehill took over the coaches had no figured it all out....bahahahahahhaah.

Now, I will give them creidt for having a good game plan against Baltimore, but without Tannehill taking over, they wouldnt be playing right now.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Tannehill and Dak are so similar except our guy is going to get overpaid.

gmb1

Reaction score
Will Harbaugh keep his job? This is two home playoff games that they've squandered.

reddyuta

Reaction score
the commentator said it best,the teams takes on the personality of its coach and our coach was a milquetoast

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The titans are playing with passion and executing on all levels.. some of those blocks in the run game our team doesn’t make.. they just don’t.
I was told the titans oline didnt compare to dallas when the newfound henry fans wanted to trash zeke. Agendas are funny

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Hope the Championship game is in KC and not HOU. Imagine all the $h** talk that would come out of Texans fans' mouths.

The Texans cannot get to the SB before us. I do not feel like hearing about the best team in Texas is the Oilers, uhhh... I mean the Texans