Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems pretty obvious, but I'm seeing a ton of Tannehill love and Dak hate comments.

Well, Tannehill made 2 or 3 great throws..............when the game was still contested. He didn't make any mistakes. Not many QBs go on the road and beat NE and Balitmore........ Dak certainly hasn't shown the ability to go on the road and perform against good teams.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What are you talking about? This quote has nothing to do with my response to your first statement to me. You are all over the place. Let me help you, you said “when does Jerry ever wait”. And even that initial comment from you had nothing to do with what I was talking about. Are you in Jerry JW Blue?

Whatever dude. Go debate someone else.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Well, Tannehill made 2 or 3 great throws..............when the game was still contested. He didn't make any mistakes. Not many QBs go on the road and beat NE and Balitmore........ Dak certainly hasn't shown the ability to go on the road and perform against good teams.

Tannehill also benefited from a solid game plan/sound coaching.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I’m not sure that describes the Titans. They’ve been doing this for quite a while now but no one noticed. We all have noticed now.
Correct.

They have basically been in the playoffs for the past month.

A very physical and very simple team that does what they need to do and does it well.