Divisional Round Sunday Game Thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lego masters really? Smh
I have a 40 year old nephew. He and his fairly recent wife just bought a house. If you were to walk into their house, you'd think it was owned by a couple of 12 year old kids. He has a Lego room, which is exactly that...nothing but Legos. When he gave me the tour of his house, he was showing me the room (roped off at the door) and explaining how some of the things he made were from kits (mostly Star Wars themed), but others he had to make with loose Legos he bought...........It's the most boring thing I've ever been incredibly disappointed about.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I have a 40 year old nephew. He and his fairly recent wife just bought a house. If you were to walk into their house, you'd think it was owned by a couple of 12 year old kids. He has a Lego room, which is exactly that...nothing but Legos. When he gave me the tour of his house, he was showing me the room (roped off at the door) and explaining how some of the things he made were from kits (mostly Star Wars themed), but others he had to make with loose Legos he bought...........It's the most boring thing I've ever been incredibly disappointed about.

My high school valedictorian has an entire Lego city in his basement. He's 54.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That Hollister kid has been involved in a lot of pivotal plays for the Seahawks down the stretch.

Most of have not been positive.