Divisional Round Sunday Game Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
this game would be more enjoyable with Bart Starr at QB for green bay and Chuck Knox coaching seattle.

And these uniforms.

7df7c15c87211a92cebd4696a0b6a793.jpg

MikeB80

Reaction score
I have a 40 year old nephew. He and his fairly recent wife just bought a house. If you were to walk into their house, you'd think it was owned by a couple of 12 year old kids. He has a Lego room, which is exactly that...nothing but Legos. When he gave me the tour of his house, he was showing me the room (roped off at the door) and explaining how some of the things he made were from kits (mostly Star Wars themed), but others he had to make with loose Legos he bought...........It's the most boring thing I've ever been incredibly disappointed about.

people are nuts over legos. I bought my son a few christmases ago a back to the future delorean and ghostbusters ecto-1. I didnt realize they were special editions and are worth a couple hundred bucks I guess.

The are like baseball cards for people into this type of thing.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
people are nuts over legos. I bought my son a few christmases ago a back to the future delorean and ghostbusters ecto-1. I didnt realize they were special editions and are worth a couple hundred bucks I guess.

The are like baseball cards for people into this type of thing.
Insane stuff. But TBH, it's better than people who collect sneakers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we had Jim Zorn....woulda,coulda,shoulda.
but I was a Danny White fan...still am.
but imagine Zorn taking over in '86 for an injured Danny.

Half of Seattle's teams their 1st few years were made up of ex Cowboys players but mostly TC players that were released. Back then you had no limit on how many you could take to TC. Cowboys had over 100 a good part of the time.

CB61

Reaction score
What in the world was the safety looking at there something on the other side of the field Adam sat down right in the middle of him guy kept backing up

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
we had Jim Zorn....woulda,coulda,shoulda.
but I was a Danny White fan...still am.
but imagine Zorn taking over in '86 for an injured Danny.

Zorn was the back up QB for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in '86. I don't think he had much left.