Divisional Round Sunday - Rams at Buccaneers

Bigdog

Reaction score
Is it me or am I the only one that wants the Bucs. I just don’t like how the Rams went out and got all these FA and gave up draft picks. It is like they are trying to buy the Super Bowl

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Is it me or am I the only one that wants the Bucs. I just don’t like how the Rams went out and got all these FA and gave up draft picks. It is like they are trying to buy the Super Bowl

If it works, it works. There’s more then one way to skin a cat and I don’t see building through the draft as more noble then utilizing free agency. With that said, I don’t like the rams one bit and hope they are annihilated today. Brady’s already won so much, what’s another title in the closet really. Makes no difference.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Also I need a few friends of mine to shut up about Brady.
All of a sudden the are Brady fans. Claiming to have …always liked him…though they only started talking about him this year…

Einstein

Reaction score
Isn't that what the Bucs did last year?

reddyuta

Reaction score
you know what grinds my gears from yesterday? they freaking interviewed Jimmy G after the game as though he was responsible for that win when he almost gave the game with his red zone pick.nowhere to be seen is the actual hero in Deebo Samuel.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looking forward to some more great games today. Yesterday's games were awesome.

Yeah two really good games yesterday, down to the last second FG’s.

Both underdogs getting a play from the defense, turning the tide, and allowed them to go win, as opposed to the home teams. Which everyone thought would be the one kicking the FG.

Bigdog

Reaction score
If it works, it works. There’s more then one way to skin a cat and I don’t see building through the draft as more noble then utilizing free agency. With that said, I don’t like the rams one bit and hope they are annihilated today. Brady’s already won so much, what’s another title in the closet really. Makes no difference.
True but maybe it is because I don’t like the Rams at all.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you know what grinds my gears from yesterday? they freaking interviewed Jimmy G after the game as though he was responsible for that win when he almost gave the game with his red zone pick.nowhere to be seen is the actual hero in Deebo Samuel.

And ST’s with the blocked punt for the TD.

Carson

Reaction score
Rams mortgaged the next few years to get here. Let’s hope they pull it off

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Brady has his work cut out for him, not only missing WRs but now part of his OL. Fournette will get a lot of work today.

The Natural

Reaction score
They're trying to win it all come hell or high water, hard to knock them for it..