Divisional Round Sunday - Rams at Buccaneers

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm just so tired of Brady. Whatever gets him to retire, that's what I want for results...but since that's probably not happening either way, LET'S GO RAMS!!!

Aven8

Reaction score
Wouldn’t mind seeing Stafford get his after his time in Hell (Detroit)…..but right now the Cinderella story is the Niners

SF owns the Rams. Probably the last team they want to play

GoldenR

Reaction score
Agree but I just don’t like any of the teams in the NFC. The one thing I like about Brady is where he came from and that he still has that drive of being picked in the 6th round. Probably should let it go since it happened 21 years ago.
I feel the same about Rogers. He can not let go of being in the green room years ago with that look on his face. Thought he was going #1 but.....Been a narcissist, sour man ever since!

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm just so tired of Brady. Whatever gets him to retire, that's what I want for results...but since that's probably not happening either way, LET'S GO RAMS!!!

I used to feel that way about Brady too because I always lumped him and Belichick together which was getting lame, but after he left and balled out, it was hard not to see him in a new light.

if he was as arrogant as Rodgers I’m sure I would feel differently though. He does self deprecation pretty well.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I thought Brady was gonna try to draw a roughing flag on that fumble, grabbing for his chest. I wonder if the defender hitting his arm caused a strain in his chest.