Divisional Round Sunday - Rams at Buccaneers

lwehlers

Reaction score
no brady or rodgers in the championship game this year would be really great in my book.

Adreme

Reaction score
If the Rams get a TD under NO circumstance should they even consider going for 2.

Zman5

Reaction score
Unless Brady is cut, I doubt this is his last game. Knowing how competitive he is, I don't think he'd want to go out like this.

khiladi

Reaction score
That’s a clear fumble.. I’d be livid at Akers, because those are the exact type of plays that ruin play-off games. That’s the one thing you are supposed to NOT do in those situations.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going to be a tough ticket. Rams already blocking people from purchasing tickets without their zip code on the billing address

Titans tried that or something similar to prevent Bengals fans from getting them.
Not allowing the transfer of the tickets until 24 hours before KO. To hopefully have preventing them from making travel plans, and would be discouraged not to buy them.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It was worth it to me. Just to see what Stafford could do on a good football team.

This team isn't about Stafford. This is about how much of a genius McVay is.He took Goff to a SB already. Stafford isn't really doing anything Goff did not do. Stafford and Goff are about the same player. McVay could really make this work with any QB.

This goes to show you how important scheme and coaching is. McVay is one of the best at gameplans, schemes and adjustments.