DJ Fluker anyone?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
You know what Stephen says. Player acquisition is a 365 day a year job. So, no harm churning
But he's bombed out with several teams and they make an issue of what great shape he's in but you can google or search on twitter and find pics from 2021 of him looking about the same. One I saw he was pulling a car.

Reaction score
Dropped that weight quick once the money started drying up and teams stopped calling:laugh:.He looks great, Dallas will pass but I'm sure someone like the Raiders will give him a shot.

jnday

Reaction score
Lost a whole lot of weight. No longer has the Schrek thing going on.
He looks like he is in great shape. They should bring him in and see if the body transformation has extended his level of play.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I dont remember him being any great shakes his first go around. Actually thought he was kind of a bust.
Am I wrong?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
But he's bombed out with several teams and they make an issue of what great shape he's in but you can google or search on twitter and find pics from 2021 of him looking about the same. One I saw he was pulling a car.

I understand that, but what's the harm in trying him out? If we cut him, there probably wouldn't be a cap hit.

McMicah

Reaction score
Honestly the Cowboys have the resources to keep him making good health decisions. Looks like a guy where eating whatever he wanted caught up with him in his late 20s. Now he’s an adult who wants a job and is ready to work.

To me this is no worse than signing Peters and probably a little better. I say sign the man as a backup

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The former 1st round pick is attempting a comeback and working out at Alabama’s pro day. It’s reported that Cowboys coaches are there anyway.

He also has history with O-line coach Mike Solari as well.

I’d give him a shot at our left guard position.

“He’s a physical football player and he brings passion and he brings an energy and a physicality that you want on your offensive line,” Solari said. “You want that physical-ness, you want that toughness on your offensive line, and he brings it.”

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/7687169/dj-fluker-body-transformation-nfl-comeback/amp/

https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2018/07/31/mike-solari-on-d-j-fluker-pure-***-attitude/
No offense, @Stash, but this team is not an offensive lineman away.

The QB the Jones boys invested in is not good enough. Buy whatever you like, but it's not 2000. You can't defense your way to a SB title.

It takes offense, and "he's a nice guy" ain't up to it. We're screwed.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No offense, @Stash, but this team is not an offensive lineman away.

The QB the Jones boys invested in is not good enough. Buy whatever you like, but it's not 2000. You can't defense your way to a SB title.

It takes offense, and "he's a nice guy" ain't up to it. We're screwed.

salty-heath-ledger.gif