DL outing the habitual haters

Blackrain

Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence quote. “So all I say is everybody on this team, everybody in this fan base needs to look themselves in the mirror and ask themselves: are they really here for the Cowboys or are they really here to just place blame on everyone?”

There are many “fans” on this board who’s sole purpose when they wake up is the later, win lose or draw.

I hear you Rocky and there is a mentally challenged handful that blame everything on Dak good ,bad or indifferent. Like he catches , coaches , kicks or plays special teams and defense .

This group just looks in the mirror and dosent even have to ask they are told they are lousy posters with low football IQ that bring nothing to the forum but negativity

MetalMike

Reaction score
I was always under the impression that when a team is playing badly that when one of the players spoke up it was to uplift his teammates to play harder or to encourage them. It never occurred to me that all we had to do was cheer more and cheer louder. We're supposed to constantly and consistently sing the praises of this team. If we only knew. We could be 13-2, or so, right now.
I've been a die-hard Cowboy fan since 1969 and I guarantee you that those teams of the late 60's, all through the 70's and early 80's, not to mention the teams of the early to mid 90's would've destroyed this team on the field. They had grit, pride and determination. Wearing that star on their helmets meant something. Now, it seems to be all about how much guaranteed money you can get. And to do just enough on the field to allegedly justify it.

Brax

Reaction score
I hear you Rocky and there is a mentally challenged handful that blame everything on Dak good ,bad or indifferent. Like he catches , coaches , kicks or plays special teams and defense .

This group just looks in the mirror and dosent even have to ask they are told they are lousy posters with low football IQ that bring nothing to the forum but negativity
The second outing, so sad.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence quote. “So all I say is everybody on this team, everybody in this fan base needs to look themselves in the mirror and ask themselves: are they really here for the Cowboys or are they really here to just place blame on everyone?”

There are many “fans” on this board who’s sole purpose when they wake up is the later, win lose or draw.
I did my part. Players and coaches didn't. I've been a fan before he got here and I'll be one well after he's gone. In other words **** him.

leeblair

Reaction score

DeMarcus Lawrence needs to shut up and play ball.
The REAL Cowboys would laugh in his face.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Tank What a Kitty Kat . Meow Tank you pansy ----- piece of spit . Tank more like Moped lately

What this Game has evolved into Anybody see Deacon Jones say some Bunny Rabbit, snowflake crap like this

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No one cares what you post here with the exception of your fellow Dak-Employees!
We are Cowboy fans first and foremost and won't drink your Kool-Aid.....Now go insult some more folk's here as it's pretty much all you do here daily!
Hater

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

^^^ :hammer:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

How did you shoehorn Dak into this?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Bro, look at the advanced stats! He's still elite, but he's just not making game changing plays. He's being quadrupled teamed and his cleats aren't the correct ones.
Look at this random chart that shows I'm right.

He is being paid to be a difference-maker yet he didn't even sniff the QB in the biggest game of the season vs a backup tackle.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I agree 100%
Liar. If you agreed you wouldn't of posted this nonsense. Remember when he told that Giants kid he was in the wrong gear? Well he just said that about all of us including your hating *** and you're the only one happy about it. So yeah if you agreed with
DeMarcus Lawrence needs to shut up and play ball.
The REAL Cowboys would laugh in his face.
You would've said that ****.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So according to Tank, fans should just blindly idolize him and other Cowboys? No matter their performance?

Only a narcissist would think in those terms.

I am a fan of the Cowboys TEAM but I also don't ignore reality. This team (Tank being high on the list) has massively under-performed, so there's no way I'm going to shower them in praise for sucking.

Last edited: