DL rotation is stale, Basham & Golston are overrated

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I'd like to see more Armstrong. On the fence with Anea, but I have to say these coaches don't appear stuck in their ways. They don't play guys based on contract or status within the team. I have a lot more confidence than years past. They are making better decisions based on practice and game film.

"haters gonna hate" is such a lazy and dismissive and misguided phrase

• We have 11 sacks, which is ok, but that ranks us 23rd. We could really use an improvement there.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Gholston and OSA have been treasure found in this draft . Now I would like to see Jabril Cox come on a blitz send Cousins into a panic INT

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I'd like to see more Armstrong. On the fence with Anea, but I have to say these coaches don't appear stuck in their ways. They don't play guys based on contract or status within the team. I have a lot more confidence than years past. They are making better decisions based on practice and game film.

They were better earlier on but soon as Basham and Golston got activated, the rotation slowed down.

They might be hanging around La’el Collins too much and bribed Quinn and the staff.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
:popcorn:
Help is on the way. I'd be interested to know our pressure numbers though.

Anae has been getting it every game he played, and soon as he is close to the QB they sub him out. :facepalm::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Also getting Hill & Gallimore will free up the DEs from double team from guard position. Interior pressure is huge to a successful DE rotation.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Idk if they started paying Quinn some of their game checks, but ever since Basham and Golston saw the field the DL rotation has been stale and started giving up major rushing yards to tune of 5 yards per carry. They also haven’t produced a single sack vs teams with winning record.

It seems like the cancer that held this organization back is coming back to ruin another season if this issue is not addressed.
Stop forcing draft picks and FA to play just because you want to prove that your decision was right.

Basham and Golston constantly gave up on rushes when they got stone walled at LOS, and on screens and dump off waddled around when they couldn’t catch the offensive player. This is disgusting effort. The stats they have came against losing team during the second half when the game was a blowout and team was playing garbage time.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Dude, don't be such a cheerleader for the morgue.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Dude, don't be such a cheerleader for the morgue.

You must be one of those fans that accepted mediocrity for the past 20 years.
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

• We have 11 sacks, which is ok, but that ranks us 23rd. We could really use an improvement there.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Idk if they started paying Quinn some of their game checks, but ever since Basham and Golston saw the field the DL rotation has been stale and started giving up major rushing yards to tune of 5 yards per carry. They also haven’t produced a single sack vs teams with winning record.

It seems like the cancer that held this organization back is coming back to ruin another season if this issue is not addressed.
Stop forcing draft picks and FA to play just because you want to prove that your decision was right.

Basham and Golston constantly gave up on rushes when they got stone walled at LOS, and on screens and dump off waddled around when they couldn’t catch the offensive player. This is disgusting effort. The stats they have came against losing team during the second half when the game was a blowout and team was playing garbage time.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

@JWeekender

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I don't think anyone will mistake Basham and Gholston for Lawrence and Gregory. They're playing a ton of snaps right now and though there's been some good plays nothing jumps off charts for them. They're rotational guys that are probably best playing under 50% of snaps.

ESisback

Reaction score
Here’s a “We’re doing well so let’s manufacture some drama to ruin people’s’ mood” kind of thread, right?

JBond

Reaction score

You are almost like the JoeKing alter ego but not as clever. Used to like the stir the pot garbage when the team was trash, but now it is just annoying.

RS12

Reaction score
Thought Stevie said on radio interview today that D Law and Gallimore were NOT close to returning.

cowboyed

Reaction score
You must be one of those fans that accepted mediocrity for the past 20 years.
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

Dogs bark as the caravan rolls by...