DLaw laying down DLaw

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
uTppWHz.png

JayFord

Reaction score
I understand not every kid is going to get an autograph but cmon it’s a kid

I grew up in a Commanders area had cowboys jerseys on met some Commanders fans and cheerleaders in full blown cowboys gear and got autographs from art monk and Darrell green and Stephen alexander who were more than happy to sign them

Maybe it’s just me but it’s not a good look to do that

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Roger started a trend at training camp that Troy continued, as long as there was a kid waiting they stayed out and signed autographs.

That said, every player has the right to do whatever he wants to do regarding autographs and some people won't sign any because they can't sign them all. Personally, I have never understood the whole autograph thing.

Good thing I am not a celebrity for autograph hounds, with my handwriting, they wouldn't know whether to put it in their collection or try to get it filled at the pharmacy.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Congrats kid, you just got a legit reason to hate the Cowboys for life. If your parents are real NYG fans, they should be happy he dissed you too. The giants are gonna be trash for a few years, if he had gotten DLaw's autograph the kid might have turned into a Cowboys fan, lol!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
D-Law should have signed it. "Perception" means everything. He could have turned the giants-jersey-wearing kid into a Cowboys fan for life. Plus, this doesn't look good for The Star. Oh, well. I'm sure D-Law will privately hear from the Cowboys front office. Maybe they can locate the kid and send him a care package?

Like Troy Aikman reminded Romo back in 2007, "Perception means everything."

shabazz

Reaction score
D-Law should have signed it. "Perception" means everything. He could have turned the giants-jersey-wearing kid into a Cowboys fan for life. Plus, this doesn't look good for The Star. Oh, well. I'm sure D-Law will privately hear from the Cowboys front office. Maybe they can locate the kid and send him a care package?

Like Troy Aikman reminded Romo back in 2007, "Perception means everything."

He should have signed it, "Bill Cosby" and got to steppin

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Roger started a trend at training camp that Troy continued, as long as there was a kid waiting they stayed out and signed autographs.

That said, every player has the right to do whatever he wants to do regarding autographs and some people won't sign any because they can't sign them all. Personally, I have never understood the whole autograph thing.

Good thing I am not a celebrity for autograph hounds, with my handwriting, they wouldn't know whether to put it in their collection or try to get it filled at the pharmacy.

LLLOOOLLL, how in the ---- can the Pharmacy read some of those doctors chicken scratch. That is scary because I try to read it and then ask my wife, do you know what this is, she saids how would I know.