DLaw vs Taco This Season

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Embarrassing that you think this matters.
Have you achieved the first male conception in history and birthed a child with Lawrence or something? It’s nauseating how much you defend him.

The graphic plainly shows, in black and white, that Taco has been more productive than the thief, even on a limited snap count.

Just man up and admit you’re wrong here and stop making arguments that have no root in fact.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Have you achieved the first male conception in history and birthed a child with Lawrence or something? It’s nauseating how much you defend him.

The graphic plainly shows, in black and white, that Taco has been more productive than the thief, even on a limited snap count.

Just man up and admit you’re wrong here and stop making arguments that have no root in fact.
It's nauseating how much you cry about him, and how little you actually know about what you're watching. You're a crusty old dude who lets box scores tell him good vs. bad.
Embarrassing that you think it doesn't.
Ok what does it mean moving forward?

You can take a 4-game stretch for almost any player in NFL history, and find a crappy player who had a better stretch. I mean do people really think Aldon Smith is a better player than JJ Watt? Is Carl Lawson really a better player than Khalil Mack?

I'm not even defending DLaw. This comparison is just pointless. It shows absolutely nothing.

RS12

Reaction score
In 143 snaps DLaw hasn't even laid a glove on an opposing QB? Really? You would think that would happen by accident. It is not he is getting triple teamed on every play. Never seen anything like the amount of players here that got paid and disappeared.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
You can take a 4-game stretch for almost any player in NFL history, and find a crappy player who had a better stretch. I mean do people really think Aldon Smith is a better player than JJ Watt? Is Carl Lawson really a better player than Khalil Mack?

I'm not even defending DLaw. This comparison is just pointless. It shows absolutely nothing.

His cold streak goes back to last year. He hasn't recorded a full sack since September of 2019. He disappeared at the end of the year and never came back. It shows that he is severely underperforming.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Embarrassing

image-png-58d1f012c5c216abf869163208ec4128.png

But what about the little things Lawrence does?

Like drawing attention so the opposite end gets to eat. Or especially against the run?

Wait.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This has already been established multiple times:

D-Law scammed Jerry, is trying to talk as if he cares about it winning and this team, but he doesn’t.
Another one of our “busts” players goes to another team and balls out.

what’s new?
It's nauseating how much you cry about him, and how little you actually know about what you're watching. You're a crusty old dude who lets box scores tell him good vs. bad.

Ok what does it mean moving forward?

I watch the games. DLaw is not even getting close to the QBs. He hasn't recorded a sack on his own in over a year. He's pathetic.

We didn't pay him a lot of money to do stuff that does not show up on the stat sheet. This defense is on pace to be the worst in the history of the NFL.

It's sad when a player who has not played in 5 seasons comes in at a huge fraction of cost and outperforms DLaw in every way. He got paid and now does not care at all.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Wow, and he'll probably get a ring in KC...:(
Chavarious Ward, Anthony Hitchens, Damien Wilson, Mo Claiborne, and Matt Moore are all ex-Cowboys that collected rings in KC last year. Then KC Andy Reid said.."I want a Taco".

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Reid and the Chiefs organization have a really great way of taking the pieces and making them work. Truly a 'Midas touch' as of late.

Players play harder for a Championship team. There's something to play for besides cashing a check.