News: DMAG: A Judge Orders Jerry Jones To Take a Paternity Test, But the Lawsuit Is Far From Over

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I remember when you could not be ordered to take a paternity test.
But then I have also seen cases where a judge ignored a paternity test and ordered the person WHO WAS NOT THE FATHER to continue to pay child support.
yep.... an absolute joke for a man that is NOT the father to be ordered to continue paying child support.

Bagman

Reaction score
I hope he's forced to sell the team to another party. Preferably someone without an enormous ego

nobody

Reaction score
he has already paid her MILLIONS.... she deserves nothing more.

He should offer her a contract. A guarantee of him taking a paternity test and in exchange she signs away any financial "rights" or inheritance "rights" she feels she is owed. See if it's just about her identity and wanting to know for sure. If she signs it, cool. If she doesn't sign in, then they know it's all about money.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He should offer her a contract. A guarantee of him taking a paternity test and in exchange she signs away any financial "rights" or inheritance "rights" she feels she is owed. See if it's just about her identity and wanting to know for sure. If she signs it, cool. If she doesn't sign in, then they know it's all about money.
I want to be her daddy and get half the money she wants from Jerry I will identify as her mommy if she wants me to!

plasticman

Reaction score
Wouldn't Jerry Jones be eager to discover if this woman is his daughter? Why would he fight this? He wouldn't deny his own flesh and good, would he? He's so devoted to family that he hires them for his executive staff.

I wonder which branch of the franchise's business her father would place her in charge of. I hear she was a congressional aide. Perhaps she can lead his department of Communications and Information. She can report contract signings, injury recovery times, things like that.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He doesnt need her to sign anything as she has ZERO "Inheritance rights."

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Jerry is sterile Charlette was impregnated by LaBare male dancers

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Wouldn't Jerry Jones be eager to discover if this woman is his daughter? Why would he fight this? He wouldn't deny his own flesh and good, would he? He's so devoted to family that he hires them for his executive staff.

I wonder which branch of the franchise's business her father would place her in charge of. I hear she was a congressional aide. Perhaps she can lead his department of Communications and Information. She can report contract signings, injury recovery times, things like that.

Unless you are inhis shoes, you cant say what is in his mind. If he was just out sleeping with this woman and she got pregnant and he made it clear he wanted no part of this..... why would he want to open his arms wide to her? My dad was not my dad just because his sperm helped make me...... so why isnt it also true in the other direction? I have 4 daughters, and I have never been with another woman since Ive been married.... 34 years. If all of the sudden I did find out I had a kid, I wouldnt jump up and down and say welcome to the family. I am different, I know, I just dont give a damn about some biological connection to a person I dont know. Lets just say I found out I had a sibling because my dad fooled around... I wouldnt give one damn.