News: DMAG: A Judge Orders Jerry Jones To Take a Paternity Test, But the Lawsuit Is Far From Over

nobody

Reaction score
He doesnt need her to sign anything as she has ZERO "Inheritance rights."

That's why I put it in quotes. That doesn't mean she wouldn't try to contest any will once he passes if she has proof that she's his daughter. A contract of her signing away any perceived rights would make it more of a slam dunk in court and might prevent years of litigation if she succeeds in getting her paternity test.

I do believe she has a right to know if he's her father, I just don't think she has a right to anything more. It can absolutely affect her career choices if she doesn't find out.

nobody

Reaction score
Unless you are inhis shoes, you cant say what is in his mind. If he was just out sleeping with this woman and she got pregnant and he made it clear he wanted no part of this..... why would he want to open his arms wide to her? My dad was not my dad just because his sperm helped make me...... so why isnt it also true in the other direction? I have 4 daughters, and I have never been with another woman since Ive been married.... 34 years. If all of the sudden I did find out I had a kid, I wouldnt jump up and down and say welcome to the family. I am different, I know, I just dont give a damn about some biological connection to a person I dont know. Lets just say I found out I had a sibling because my dad fooled around... I wouldnt give one damn.

The mother's story is that he told her that he wasn't capable of getting her pregnant. She was a moron for believing him, but, if true, straight up lying to keep from having to wear protection is sleazy at best. Given the girl's look and the circumstances, her asking for a paternity test isn't unreasonable if it's for the right reasons.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The mother's story is that he told her that he wasn't capable of getting her pregnant. She was a moron for believing him, but, if true, straight up lying to keep from having to wear protection is sleazy at best. Given the girl's look and the circumstances, her asking for a paternity test isn't unreasonable if it's for the right reasons.
I have no problem with her finding out..... BUT, expecting anything to come from it if true is foolish. Does she think Stephen is going to go running to her and give her a big hug? Is she expecting to go over to the Jones' family for Christmas dinners? Lets just call this what it is... a big money grab.

nobody

Reaction score
I have no problem with her finding out..... BUT, expecting anything to come from it if true is foolish. Does she think Stephen is going to go running to her and give her a big hug? Is she expecting to go over to the Jones' family for Christmas dinners? Lets just call this what it is... a big money grab.

It likely is, but a lot of government jobs (and she's into politics and stuff) relies on as much information being known about an applicant as possible. Their heritage and possible loyalties, whether there is info that would be easy to blackmail them with, etc.

We simply don't know. Again, it's likely but not for sure.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Most people have no idea how sided against men The courts are in this country. They’re licking their chops to get at ole Jerry. I actually have a friend his wife stepped out on him. She turned up pregnant. Somehow she convinced him that it was his kid. He did not know of the affair. So he just naturally thought this child was his. Fast forward four years later, she cheated on him again and this time she got caught. He decided to test the child because if she cheated then, who knows. The child turns out not to be his. They got divorced and of course he didn’t contest custody, why would he? Couple months later he gets slapped with child support. A huge amount. Goes to court proof the child isn’t his in the judge ordered him that he still has to pay child support until that child is 18 because he had acted like the father for the first four years of the child’s life. It’s really unbelievable.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Most people have no idea how sided against men The courts are in this country. They’re licking their chops to get at ole Jerry. I actually have a friend his wife stepped out on him. She turned up pregnant. Somehow she convinced him that it was his kid. He did not know of the affair. So he just naturally thought this child was his. Fast forward four years later, she cheated on him again and this time she got caught. He decided to test the child because if she cheated then, who knows. The child turns out not to be his. They got divorced and of course he didn’t contest custody, why would he? Couple months later he gets slapped with child support. A huge amount. Goes to court proof the child isn’t his in the judge ordered him that he still has to pay child support until that child is 18 because he had acted like the father for the first four years of the child’s life. It’s really unbelievable.
I know you are not making this up....but I don't want to believe this!!!!!!!!!!

rags747

Reaction score
Unless you are inhis shoes, you cant say what is in his mind. If he was just out sleeping with this woman and she got pregnant and he made it clear he wanted no part of this..... why would he want to open his arms wide to her? My dad was not my dad just because his sperm helped make me...... so why isnt it also true in the other direction? I have 4 daughters, and I have never been with another woman since Ive been married.... 34 years. If all of the sudden I did find out I had a kid, I wouldnt jump up and down and say welcome to the family. I am different, I know, I just dont give a damn about some biological connection to a person I dont know. Lets just say I found out I had a sibling because my dad fooled around... I wouldnt give one damn.
FOUR Daughters, God Bless!!

terra

Reaction score
yep.... an absolute joke for a man that is NOT the father to be ordered to continue paying child support.
I remember one moronic judge saying he did this to make sure the child was taken care of
Fine, that line of thinking really means you can justify doing anything to anyone as long as you are doing it for the child.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought this already got settled quietly but it looks like he might have to fork over more money, if that paternity test provides evidence.

Those that are down on her for going for the gold, why is she any less deserving of his fortune than the children he claimed and they got to live the life of luxury?

Any man, every man, is responsible for the seeds he sows, some are just not up to that as men. He gave her and her mother some money to keep their silence and if he thought that would remain as he amassed his fortune, he is a true optimist.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Great timing as the team is starting to fall apart.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Most fans dont are... only the ones that dislike Jerry. They enjoy this stuff.

That's kinda a contradictory statement. Or Most Cowboys fans dislike Jerry, or at least here in Dallas they do if you listen to talk radio and people on the streets. Heck Jerrah showed up to a Mavericks game one time and got booed by the audience.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That's kinda a contradictory statement. Or Most Cowboys fans dislike Jerry, or at least here in Dallas they do if you listen to talk radio and people on the streets. Heck Jerrah showed up to a Mavericks game one time and got booed by the audience.
Go on the road and Jerry is like Mick Jagger.......... Jerry chants pop up. Most fans love Jerry.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
FOUR Daughters, God Bless!!
Ive had it easy.......all are great kids(even though not kids anymore) The oldest was quite the athlete, 3rd graduated from UCLA, youngest graduating in 3 years, 2nd runs a business social media.....all doing great.

RS12

Reaction score
Unless it is something that would force a sale (this isn't) I don't care.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Go on the road and Jerry is like Mick Jagger.......... Jerry chants pop up. Most fans love Jerry.

Yeah sure ;) there is just a vocal minority at the Zone that despises ol' Skeletor for how he turned their beloved franchise into something mediocre.