DMN Blog: Carrollton's Travis Wilson added to practice squad

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2301554 said:
No crawdad festival here. Hey, if we had crawdads here we'd have to interface with the Louisiana peoples. And we don't wan none of dat.

We wants to keep FB the way it has always been: friendly people who work hard, live hard and work hard to keep chlorene out of the water system lest the commies take our precious bodily fluids.

KING CIDER RULES!!!!
I swear it was you who mentioned a crawdad festival. I know you mentioned a big Mobile Home jamboree one time.

I still want some cider. There's a little fruits and vegetables stand exactly 2 blocks form where I live but he closes for the summer. He has the best cherry cider I have ever had. I think he opens back up in November. Can't wait.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hostile;2301850 said:
I swear it was you who mentioned a crawdad festival. I know you mentioned a big Mobile Home jamboree one time.

I still want some cider. There's a little fruits and vegetables stand exactly 2 blocks form where I live but he closes for the summer. He has the best cherry cider I have ever had. I think he opens back up in November. Can't wait.

No fancy, schmancy crawdads here.
But I can get you some good cider if you know what I means.

And, I regret mentioning the Mobile Home Jamboree to this Zone.
We want to keep it within the FM family. No outsiders. No big city troublemakers. No do-gooders or educated people or zoning clowns.
It's family-friendly and we aim to keep it that way.

Forget I ever mentioned it.:(

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
So I dont really have words to describe the "Sooner Girl" other than I bet shes home grown from Texas. lol

David276

Benched
Reaction score
he sucks and always got shut down by no names from the cross town rival "newman smith " i dont know how he made it that far. props.

no one likes crackview though. abunch of over privileged kids that buy ozs of dro and take alot of x with their parents money.

SweetDC

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2301351 said:
Maybe you missed Wade saying Lowber wasn't a football player in Hard Knocks.
Speaking of Lowber, does anyone know what happened to him after he got cut? He might not be a football player but he seemed like a nice enough "aw shucks" guy. I hope something good turned up for him.