WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We interrupt Pacman talk for a uniform update
10:45 AM Thu, Nov 20, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

The Cowboys will wear their throwback uniforms with the white helmets Sunday against San Francisco. They'll wear their regular home uniforms Thanksgiving day against Seattle.

Comments (1) Leave comment | E-mail entry

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2431291 said:
We interrupt Pacman talk for a uniform update
10:45 AM Thu, Nov 20, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

The Cowboys will wear their throwback uniforms with the white helmets Sunday against San Francisco. They'll wear their regular home uniforms Thanksgiving day against Seattle.

Comments (1) Leave comment | E-mail entry

I want more Adam Jones talk, LOL!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is good news. The last "dead bird day" at Texas Stadium should be in the traditional whites. I will be there, and would not have wanted to see them in the throwbacks.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jazzcat22;2431329 said:
This is good news. The last "dead bird day" at Texas Stadium should be in the traditional whites. I will be there, and would not have wanted to see them in the throwbacks.
I like that.

FCBarca

Reaction score
I like the throwbacks...No idea what the Niner throwbacks look like

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Sweet. I'll be at the game. Love those uniforms. Wife has a Romo one (that she's worn like 3 times total).

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2431462 said:
Those helmets suck.
I like them.

My Toyota pickup is white. I'm considering stars on both doors and the stripes down the middle.

In all seriousness, I would do that with a silver 4WD truck and I'd make the front grille the color of the face mask.

jcollins28

Reaction score
FCBarca;2431359 said:
I like the throwbacks...No idea what the Niner throwbacks look like

It's the uni the Niners wore for almost the whole season when they beat up the Chargers in the SB. White pants instead of gold and some White on a red jersey. I do not think there is any gold in their throwback uni.

joseephuss

Reaction score
This is Our Year;2431327 said:
That's weird I wonder why this week instead off next week for the throwbacks.

The did a similar thing last season. They played the Jets on Thanksgiving wearing the traditional white uniforms and then wore the throwbacks the week later against the Packers.

jzcowboy

Reaction score
jcollins28;2431472 said:
It's the uni the Niners wore for almost the whole season when they beat up the Chargers in the SB. White pants instead of gold and some White on a red jersey. I do not think there is any gold in their throwback uni.
They will be required to wear white tops

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
I don’t have good memories of seeing the Cowboys with the shoulder star jerseys vs the Niners.