DMN Blog: Cowboys to wear throwback unis against SF

Nav22

Reaction score
Actually, the last "dead bird day" will be December 20th... Ravens @ Cowboys.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I love the current throwbacks white helmet and all. The double star jerseys are more of a throwup than throwback.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Thomas82;2431524 said:
I hate them too.

Basically, I hate marketing gimmicks, and that's what they represent. Plus, they're not real throwbacks. They only resemble what we wore in the Sixties.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
The Niners won't have to wear their throwbacks, though... Last year the Packers didn't when we played them.

BTW, I hate our throwbacks, too. Used to think they were okay when they were new... Now I can't stand them. I think we need new ones.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jazzcat22;2431329 said:
This is good news. The last "dead bird day" at Texas Stadium should be in the traditional whites. I will be there, and would not have wanted to see them in the throwbacks.

Somebody may have already mentioned this, but the Seahawks will be the dead birds of the day around 7:00 PM EST Thanksgiving night.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
What's with the hate? Pretty much every Cowboy fan I know personally loves the uni's, and that's....pretty much everyone I know living in Albuquerque and all...

I love them.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
The 49ers won't be wearing their throwbacks; they already wore those against the Seahawks a few weeks ago (it was in the game where Singletary and Vernon Davis got into it).

The Fireman

Benched
Reaction score
What's so special about the 9ers? Why wouldn't we wear them on Thanksgiving or the last game at Texas Stadium?

joseephuss

Reaction score
The Fireman;2432029 said:
What's so special about the 9ers? Why wouldn't we wear them on Thanksgiving or the last game at Texas Stadium?

What's so special about the throw back uniforms? They look weird especially at a home game. The should have worn them against the Commanders. The Cowboys at home should be the White jerseys. That is who they are.

The Fireman

Benched
Reaction score
joseephuss;2432040 said:
What's so special about the throw back uniforms? They look weird especially at a home game. The should have worn them against the Commanders. The Cowboys at home should be the White jerseys. That is who they are.

The "throwback" is a remake to the first uniform in the history of this great franchise. That is what's so special about the throwback.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The Fireman;2432058 said:
The "throwback" is a remake to the first uniform in the history of this great franchise. That is what's so special about the throwback.

Give me double star or give me nothing at all.

I refuse to believe that the new clown suits they throw out there are any better looking than these.

emmitt94pf-1.jpg

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2432062 said:
Give me double star or give me nothing at all.

I refuse to believe that the new clown suits they throw out there are any better looking than these.

emmitt94pf-1.jpg

They are IMHO

I hate the double star jerseys :puke:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Hostile;2431469 said:
I like them.

My Toyota pickup is white. I'm considering stars on both doors and the stripes down the middle.

In all seriousness, I would do that with a silver 4WD truck and I'd make the front grille the color of the face mask.

http://www.fleerdiecast.net/product/nfl/2003/nfl_2003_cowboys.html#sample_monster

http://i43.***BLOCKED***/albums/e390/KoRnKiD05/Picture2.png

ABQcowboyJR;2432179 said:
the ugliest thing you have ever scene grown men wear.

no that belongs to the eagles throw back's

20070425_eagles_300.jpg