DMN Blog: Crayton explains Cowboys' road success

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
STSINAZ;1759119 said:
crayton needs to shutup and play ball...we dont want teams gearing up for us anymore than they already are. All this talk is nonsense.

Yeah like the Eagles and Giants didn't gear up for us? Damn, we handed them their azzes as it was. Who cares if they gear up for us, we can take anyone when we are on our game.

Our last three road games are at Detroit, Carolina and Washington. The only game I can see us losing is the last one in Washington because we will have home field wrapped up.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
STSINAZ;1759119 said:
crayton needs to shutup and play ball...we dont want teams gearing up for us anymore than they already are. All this talk is nonsense.

:clap:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Only thing Crayton did which I didn't like was stopping before the end zone and putting the ball on the ground just inside the end zone for the TD.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
i agree i like the talk because after that pats game instead of getting down in the dumps crayton showed that our pride isnt hurt at all and to me he keeps our team confidence up other than that one drop earlier on in the season crayton is super consistent.

so he has the liberty to talk. you also notice that no one from the team is telling him to chill so they have no problems with it either.

i dont buy that bullentin board crap teams should be motivated enough off of their salaries and wanting to win the game.

all the money these guys are getting paid its a sorry excuse to say we lost because someone riled another team up or gave them bullentin board material.

preach on patrick

Nav22

Reaction score
Only thing Crayton did which I didn't like was stopping before the end zone and putting the ball on the ground just inside the end zone for the TD.
Meh... if you see the replay, he looked behind him and made sure there was nobody near him.

But you're right, would've been smarter to just run it in normally. You never want to slow down at the goalline like that unless if you're just COMPLETELY by yourself. And even then, it's not the best idea. Ask Leon Lett.