DMN Blog: Dallas D wasn't more aggressive, just more effective

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Rack;2381070 said:
Sorry I don't have the ability to read your mind, Nancy.

I'm sorry but >,< mean less than or greater than.

So that's not reading minds, but using logic. Something i notice you've lacked in your posts lately, much to my dismay.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
khiladi;2381307 said:
Teams that play the Cowboys have been successful at this. It happened plenty against McNabb, where he kept buying time because of openings in the middle. I'm glad to see they adjusted.

I agree we have allowed that in other games. Early on Dallas was getting good pressure on the outside but was leaving the middle open then I started noticing the pressure still coming outside but we had people in the middle preventing Garcia from having room up the middle. Kudos to the coaches and players they need to keep it up

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dargonking999;2381310 said:
I'm sorry but >,< mean less than or greater than.

So that's not reading minds, but using logic. Something i notice you've lacked in your posts lately, much to my dismay.

You can't be that ignorant. Go back and read the post that he used the > in, then see his explanation of how HE used it.

I assumed he used it the way YOU said it was used, then he came out and posted how HE intended it to be used (which was different then YOU assumed).

And even if my posts were lacking in logic (they aren't) they'd still be a learning experience for someone as clueless as you.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
We made the QB uncomforatble, that wins ballgames. When he isn't on time, and 'feeling the pressure' like Moose said - thats when you get turnovers.

Our defense, and our playcalling kept the Bucs on their toes. We stopped the run, and that really opened up a lot of things for our defense.

If they can force Eli to make some mistakes, we aren't going to get routed quite like people think. Especially considering how battered the Steelers left them.

If we come out and punch them in the mouth, they just may fold.

**** it, Brad Johnson is our QB. Nevermind.