DMN Blog: Injury report: Montrae Holland might miss Giants game

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
It's so difficult to get a good read on what our medical staff is saying, especially when you look at their current track record concerning how Barber and Kozier played out. So bearing this in mind and looking at what was just released on Montrae's injury - I suspect the truth is that Holland is actually on life support right now inside the ICU; awaiting his last rites to be given to him.

I'm joking, yes, but only to a certain extent...:banghead:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;2474460 said:
Justin Tuck is going to set the single game sack record against Proctor.

First Osi sets the sack record against a rookie (bust)OT against an NFCE opponent on national tv...*shudders* I'm just getting nightmares now over another Giants player breaking a teammates' record for sacks against a very bad OL against an NFCE opponent on national tv.:banghead:

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;2474517 said:
hamlin now too? that must be something that turned up today.

I am afraid of what the defensive lineup might look like sunday.

I'm in desperate need of cash-can I play FS just for this ONE game?:rolleyes:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2474527 said:
I'm in desperate need of cash-can I play FS just for this ONE game?:rolleyes:

Only if it is a madden game.;)

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2474526 said:
First Osi sets the sack record against a rookie (bust)OT against an NFCE opponent on national tv...*shudders* I'm just getting nightmares now over another Giants player breaking a teammates' record for sacks against a very bad OL against an NFCE opponent on national tv.:banghead:

The Giants D line is bad to the bone across the board. Romo could be in for a long day.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2474513 said:
Man alive, does anyone remember when we have had so many injuries in a season?

On a side note, I notice that they list PacMan with a pain in the neck, however I am more worried about him wearing a belt or suspenders, sorry, but at least twice there was a half moon showing up on the field last night in Pittsburgh.:laugh1:

LOL!

My son was saying, "Daddy I see somebody's butt."

I didn't know who he was talking about and thought he was exaggerating (you know how kids love to giggle at the mention of the word "butt") because I didn't see it for running in and out of the living room.

Now I know. :)

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2474513 said:
Man alive, does anyone remember when we have had so many injuries in a season?

On a side note, I notice that they list PacMan with a pain in the neck, however I am more worried about him wearing a belt or suspenders, sorry, but at least twice there was a half moon showing up on the field last night in Pittsburgh.:laugh1:

They need to get him some La'Roi Glover pants!

1fisher

Reaction score
snake bit....

what a friggin year this has been...... on the bright side.... I may be able to get tickets to see a live game in the new stadium next season...

:laugh1:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2474513 said:

He must be an exhibitionist.

Goodell will get him for a uniform violation and that'll lead to the lifetime ban.

"I saw your crack. You're gone!"

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2474559 said:
LOL!

My son was saying, "Daddy I see somebody's butt."

I didn't know who he was talking about and thought he was exaggerating (you know how kids love to giggle at the mention of the word "butt") because I didn't see it for running in and out of the living room.

Now I know. :)

Did anyone see the vikings locker room game ball presentation yesterday?

lets just say the fox cameraman didnt realize he had a naked viking in his shot.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
theebs;2474602 said:
Did anyone see the vikings locker room game ball presentation yesterday?

lets just say the fox cameraman didnt realize he had a naked viking in his shot.

Are you sure it wasn't just Brad Childress' bald head?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Arch Stanton;2474656 said:
Nah, that was probably a Viking Helmet. ;)

It was purple, and it had a helmet, but no Viking logo.
He pulled a Cooley, isn't that what the kids call it?

Mash

Reaction score
Is it me or shouldnt the Steelers been penalized after Pacman recovered that botch punt?

Its clear that he recovered it....had possesion and was touched. The refs should of blown the whistle. Instead...they let the Steeler players abuse Pacamn and rip him out of the pile. Causing his injury.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Smith22;2474452 said:
Sore plantar fascia. That isn't good news. Isn't that pretty serious?

yup but he can gut it out for the rest of the season.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Mash;2474686 said:
Is it me or shouldnt the Steelers been penalized after Pacman recovered that botch punt?

Its clear that he recovered it....had possesion and was touched. The refs should of blown the whistle. Instead...they let the Steeler players abuse Pacamn and rip him out of the pile. Causing his injury.

The commish has a bounty on his head:eek:

Did any one else hear the Steeler player saying they were going to hurt him on one return he took to thier sideline? It was loud and clear on TV.

Some one kept saying "were gunna hurt ya pac"

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2474700 said:
The commish has a bounty on his head:eek:

Did any one else hear the Steeler player saying they were going to hurt him on one return he took to thier sideline? It was loud and clear on TV.

Some one kept saying "were gunna hurt ya pac"

Yeah, I did hear that. Kind of surprised they'd talk like that in this day and age.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
i said it 2 weeks ago- the worse part about all these injuries is that they will buy wade another year. no way jerry fires him when we are only fielding half a team.