DMN Blog: Injury report: Montrae Holland might miss Giants game

burmafrd

Reaction score
If Holland is out and we have to play the proctologist we are done. Stick a fork in us.

Reaction score
Funny as it sounds but I think the two best route runners on team are Miles Austin and Patrick Crayton, and we know Romo loves Austin. I can't wait to see him back on the field!

Reaction score
burmafrd;2475415 said:
If Holland is out and we have to play the proctologist we are done. Stick a fork in us.

Way to give up on the season... I'm praying Holland can play, the line did a good job when he was in the line up, Proctor just doesn't get the push up front.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
burmafrd;2475415 said:

I agree. This could be disastrous for the Cowboys if Proctor has to play. :banghead:

sbark

Reaction score
burmafrd;2475415 said:

Too late for this yr......but I see Bowen and the young NG (Remi?) on prac squad as good candidates for OLine positions.....big thick quick feet without a true spot on the squad.......

we seem to be able to find DLine to replace them, but cannot find Oline exept from other teams.....

Wade & Houch should expeiriment now so they know what they got to work with.........

Mark Tunieu did it well, S.Deg had Steinbach (?) thats excelled.........gotta be better than Proctor.......

I remember Tunieu, in his backup yrs......flipping back & forth when really needed back to DLine.....

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2474464 said:
Hamlin's hurt now? :(

Please let that one be okay. We're running out of safeties.

Honestly, other than two or three plays all yr you'd never know the guy was there to begin with.

Right now I'd say its very arguable that he is the worst free agent signing in our franchise's history, last yr he was ok and what he was paid is probably about what he was worth. He has been the biggest disappointment on the defense this yr, hands down.

sbark

Reaction score
dbair1967;2475620 said:
Honestly, other than two or three plays all yr you'd never know the guy was there to begin with.

Right now I'd say its very arguable that he is the worst free agent signing in our franchise's history, last yr he was ok and what he was paid is probably about what he was worth. He has been the biggest disappointment on the defense this yr, hands down.

especially when you compare him to Troy P and Ravens Safety......their level of anticipation is just shocking when compared to Hamlin......

RoyW-S used to have it, Woodson had it.....C.Waters had it.....

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2475620 said:

:rolleyes: not everything good thing shows up on the stat sheet.

MrMom

Reaction score
dbair1967;2475620 said:

dbair, you don't have to go to extremes to make your point. obviously hamlin hasn't played to what he did last year, but to say he's our worst free agent singing in team history?

that deserves your own eye roll.

:rolleyes:

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
If Proctor plays hes going to get Romo killed. There just has to be a better option.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
MrMom;2475679 said:
dbair, you don't have to go to extremes to make your point. obviously hamlin hasn't played to what he did last year, but to say he's our worst free agent singing in team history?

that deserves your own eye roll.

:rolleyes:

you honestly think one pick, 2 passes defensed and no tackles for loss in THIRTEEN GAMES is worth the around 40 million dollar deal he got?

Come on. Is he the least TALENTED guy we've ever signed? No of course not, but when you factor in the money he got with the production tied to it, he is the worst free agent signing ever.

sbark

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2475685 said:
If Proctor plays hes going to get Romo killed. There just has to be a better option.

against Giants 4-3....Andre might be able to help him occasionally, unless they show blitz to Gurode's right side........

but ya, cant babysit him all game long either.......coaches fault.....they put Proctor is a situation to fail...........

cant beleive they couldnt see it in practice/camp........same w/ Brad J

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
sbark;2475705 said:
against Giants 4-3....Andre might be able to help him occasionally, unless they show blitz to Gurode's right side........

but ya, cant babysit him all game long either.......coaches fault.....they put Proctor is a situation to fail...........

cant beleive they couldnt see it in practice/camp........same w/ Brad J

some things dont show up for opponents to see until after they have several games to go off of. Proctor wasnt the sieve he has been the last half dozen games or so he's been in the first two games was he? Our offense looked great in each of the first two games, and he was the starter for those two games.