DMN Blog: Is Anthony Spencer a budding star?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
for some reason I seem to forget about Spencer, I hope he turns it on this season, I think it would almost be a big surprise if he did.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2165591 said:
Ellis met with Coach Phillips and we haven't heard a peep out of him since. Let's see how long that lasts.
It will last until the next offseason...as usual.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I like the way Ware is speaking out.
Cause he's the team leader, not Zack.

Ware and Spencer this season. Wow!!!!

reddyuta

Reaction score
he is a 1st rd pick-he is expected to play to his potential and he will.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, Spencer is probably one off the top 3 players I'm looking forward to watching in the preseason, but translating Ware essentially saying "He looks pretty good out there" to 'Anthony Spencer: BUDDING STAR!!!!' is hype for hype's sake.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Is Anthony Spencer a budding Star??????

A little late here Tim...by about 10 months.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Hopefully they give Spencer or Ellis a few of Ware's reps as well, I dont think it would hurt to give him a few plays off here and there to keep him fresh.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2165591 said:
Ellis met with Coach Phillips and we haven't heard a peep out of him since. Let's see how long that lasts.

I am uploading an interview with Ellis right now that I recorded on Sirius tonight. He was a good soldier.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2165897 said:
I am uploading an interview with Ellis right now that I recorded on Sirius tonight. He was a good soldier.

This is one thing I've really liked Wade about...his player relations, something Parcells(in my opinion) wasn't all that great with while he was here.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2165898 said:
This is one thing I've really liked Wade about...his player relations, something Parcells(in my opinion) wasn't all that great with while he was here.

Wade is 'good cop'.

Parcells was 'bad cop'.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Boysboy;2165898 said:

i wouldn't say hes great but def not hte best at it but certainly did a good job (with some players)

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
I love those comments by Ware; his leadership skills are starting to blossom.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
MCowboys;2165653 said:
I agree that everyone must sacrifice to get the best players in for the best situations, but i think that goes both ways. Yes, it may help to get Spencer involved, but I think everyone is overrating Spencer and underrating Ellis. Ellis can still play and I think phasing him out too much in favor of Spencer would be a big mistake. Work in Spencer, but don't force him ahead of a proven player like Ellis.

Not when it is the coaches and players doing the rating.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned we need both Spencer and Ellis going out and doing the job. I could careless right now who starts or not the bottom line is make plays when you are in the game.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I must admit, it is going to give me extra satisfaction to have Spencer wreaking havoc on offenses and knowing that we used the pick that the Eagles traded us.

LOL

AtlCB

Reaction score
Cbz40;2165650 said:
I demand my "veteran's right to ***** and be heard".....immediately if not sooner.:)

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
I'll relay this message to the orderlies.

P.S. Brett Favre's got your back!