DMN Blog: Jerry Jones compares Tashard Choice to Emmitt Smith

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Well geez jerry if he reminds people of Emmitt then I'd suggest that maybe they get him the ball more than 1 or 2 times a game.

JGalt

Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2433365 said:
Who hasn't Jerry compared to Emmitt??

Exactly. I've seen this sort of delusion before. Bill Walsh used to see Joe Montana no matter what 49er QB he was looking at.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Idgit;2433593 said:
It was meant to be ironic, but turned out to be descriptive. Oh, well.

Tony Romo reminds me of Brett Favre, and Roy Williams reminds me of Michael Irvin. Antoine Winfield reminds me of Terrance Newman. Wade Phillips reminds me of a fat, old, good-natured lesbian. Where's the outrage?

I gotcha, Idgit. My feeble attempt at humor. Apologies.............

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2433690 said:
Well geez jerry if he reminds people of Emmitt then I'd suggest that maybe they get him the ball more than 1 or 2 times a game.

My first thought. .............Der Di Der...........

Man, his foot must taste good.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BBQ101;2433682 said:
It's been a long while since I've done it, but that sentence right there made me chortle. Thank you for that.

BBQ

Ha! Glad I could help. Love Wade, but I can't shake the image when I see him looking befuddled and having breasts on the sidelines.

Seven;2433722 said:
I gotcha, Idgit. My feeble attempt at humor. Apologies.............

I was with you, 7. I got nothin' but love over here. Just looking for an excuse to go on a lesbian riff again.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Wood;2433497 said:
Its absolutely the kiss of death. I remember when Jerry said Quincy Carter was the best raw QB to come out of college since Dan Marino....When Jerry starts making these ridiculous comparisons...its usually the beginning of the end for that player.
Haha *** did he really say that???