DMN Blog: Loss of Williams' effect on the secondary

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
jterrell;1842676 said:
holding and jumping offsides are against the rules too but guys that do so seem to do so every game. have we cut flozell yet?

i think the play is just instinctual for him and forcing himself not to do it just means he makes less plays overall because he is stopping in the middle of a play to think about his next action.

Hi Ya JT....where did I suggest we cut Roy?

Well, he just instinctually got himself a suspension...

And holding is because a guy hasn't gotten himself into proper position to block..and jumping offsides is about not concentrating.

And Roy tackling like that is about both of the above.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I never thought I would see the day that Cowboys fans would clamour for Keith Davis, in place of Roy Williams.

The guy is a solid pro who has some very real and noticable weakness, like any other player.

He is not having a Roy Williams type of year but the guy still has a ton of experience and is strong against the run.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1842956 said:
I never thought I would see the day that Cowboys fans would clamour for Keith Davis, in place of Roy Williams.

The guy is a solid pro who has some very real and noticable weakness, like any other player.

He is not having a Roy Williams type of year but the guy still has a ton of experience and is strong against the run.

Keith will do ok.

Hamlin has problems against the run.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1842956 said:

not to mention in 05, keith davis was beat a couple of times for deep plays by jake delhomme and carolina. So its not as if carolina has to go to far to find tape to find his weak areas.

Now as a special teamer, davis is as good as they come.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
PullMyFinger;1843064 said:
Lets see what Killa can do.

there is an extensive library of what he can do.

Check the 05 season and then last year.

its not pretty.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;1843095 said:
there is an extensive library of what he can do.

Check the 05 season and then last year.

its not pretty.
keith davis started at fs last year against carolina

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Rampage;1843100 said:
keith davis started at fs last year against carolina

and? He started against them in 05 also and gave up two big plays.

Whats your point?