DMN Blog: Patrick Crayton says meetings were 1-on-1, predicts Super Bowl run

BHendri5

Reaction score
Wood;2482624 said:
Garrett probably called RW and Crayton in after meeting with TO and TO going on and on about how its not only him thats frustrated that Romo targets Witten. I mean come on.....TO is child like...this is all too easy to see how this went down. I am just curious if they cut side off TO peanut butter and jelly sandwhich during recess.

this post is child like LOL

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bungarian;2483392 said:
I wish Parcells was still coach.
I thank my lucky stars he's not. He walked away. He didn't want to be here any more. Good riddance. Quitters aren't needed.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If I'm Romo I tell the guys fine I'll get you the ball, run your damn routs correctly and stop dropping passes if you can't then I will be throwing to whom ever I see who is doing the job. No doubt Romo has made mistake but for god sake so have the WR, you run a slant don't stop part way, you run and out then get to the mark and TO for a change fight for the ball, not all passes are perfect sometime a WR has to battle the DB to make the play or knock the ball away from the DB other top WR do it TO do it!

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Can some players on this team just go out and play...how about talking after the game

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I just don't get this. The offense hasn't been good lately? It's had one bad game since the return of Romo. The running game was outstanding his first game back and then he had back to back 300+ yard, 3 TD games, and now because they let the game slip away from them in Pittsburgh the offense hasn't been good lately?

Good lord people. Shut up, play ball. There is only one friggen football to go around. You can't all be the star of the show every single week.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
theogt;2482563 said:
That's new.

And it was probably needed. I don't doubt that there was some bickering and finger pointing. Witten tried to head that off by falling on his sword, but I am sure others (Owens, Crayton) who felt they should have got the ball more were talking. I think it was a good move if Garrett took it upon himself.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2483454 said:
I just don't get this. The offense hasn't been good lately? It's had one bad game since the return of Romo. The running game was outstanding his first game back and then he had back to back 300+ yard, 3 TD games, and now because they let the game slip away from them in Pittsburgh the offense hasn't been good lately?

Good lord people. Shut up, play ball. There is only one friggen football to go around. You can't all be the star of the show every single week.

I agree. Romo is not perfect but he delivers the majority of the time. I don't hear Romo coming out and blasting WR for stopping on a rout on running a poor rout. I'm not sure Crayton and some other would like Romo pointing out things in their games that are not always perfect

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hos, can you re post what Adam did yesterday. I don't know how to do it.
Didn't that prove not much has changed from last year as far as ball distribution?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2483467 said:
I agree. Romo is not perfect but he delivers the majority of the time. I don't hear Romo coming out and blasting WR for stopping on a rout on running a poor rout. I'm not sure Crayton and some other would like Romo pointing out things in their games that are not always perfect

Yeah that's actually pretty funny how different he goes about things like that. Even with Witten trying to take the blame for the INT, Tony was still shouldering it himself. Meanwhile everyone else appears to want to blame it on anyone else.

You didn't hear Romo coming out blaming Crayton for his two or three bonehead plays in the playoff game last year that helped to cost them the game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2483609 said:
Yeah that's actually pretty funny how different he goes about things like that. Even with Witten trying to take the blame for the INT, Tony was still shouldering it himself. Meanwhile everyone else appears to want to blame it on anyone else.

You didn't hear Romo coming out blaming Crayton for his two or three bonehead plays in the playoff game last year that helped to cost them the game.

No doubt Romo stands up and takes the heat but not once have I seen him questioning players around him be it the WR or OL Romo takes the heat without passing the buck. I sure as hell do not see TO or Crayton stand up saying I messed up on that play or I should have been lined up correctly but I screwed up. I'm not sure either would like it much if Romo came out and threw their mistake out there but he doesn't