Tiki knows hamstrings.

BANNED!!

10 years!!!

NO Posts for YOU!!

The Zone ****............

Primetime42

Reaction score
AsthmaField;2414586 said:
When he references an "imbalance of muscle structure", what he's talking about (I suppose) is that some athletes will have quad muscles that are disproportionately strong or weak in comparison to their hamstring muscles. If someone works too hard in the gym on their quads (the front of the thigh) and not enough on the hamstring (the back of the thigh)... it creates an imbalance of strength which can result in an above average amount of hamstring injuries.

That must be what Tiki is talking about although I don't see a problem with Felix based on his history. Plus, usually it is the bigger guys who have that problem... not the smaller, quicker types.
Look at your sig.

Felix has big upper legs for a guy his size.

Not quite on Emmitt's level, but close.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2414563 said:
I don't either.

And he certainly doesn't know anything about Felix having some kind of "imbalance in muscle structure".

Sounds like Tiki is talking out his *** again.

Yes, Tiki is an big-jawed idiot, but he may have some semblance of a point. There seems to be some players who are just built wrong and always have a hamstring problem.

Exhibit A -- Donte Stallworth

May be a blessing and a curse -- the leg structure allows you to run fast, but also makes you more prone to constant hammy pulls. Just my two cents.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
AsthmaField;2414586 said:
When he references an "imbalance of muscle structure", what he's talking about (I suppose) is that some athletes will have quad muscles that are disproportionately strong or weak in comparison to their hamstring muscles. If someone works too hard in the gym on their quads (the front of the thigh) and not enough on the hamstring (the back of the thigh)... it creates an imbalance of strength which can result in an above average amount of hamstring injuries.

That must be what Tiki is talking about although I don't see a problem with Felix based on his history. Plus, usually it is the bigger guys who have that problem... not the smaller, quicker types.
That would be me...that would also be me. I've pulled my hammy a few times but considering I only play pickup basketball I can imagine it causing problems to significant athletes.

Hamstring problems can also stem from a weak back and vice verca, though its usually the other way around.

alohawg

Reaction score
This is baloney, Felix was quite durable as a hog. Confirmation that these guys just make stuff up to support their spin and fill space.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Primetime42;2415043 said:
Look at your sig.

Remember Robert Newhouse? Now them was some legs.......... :D

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Primetime42;2415043 said:
Look at your sig.

Yeah, he does have big quads... however, he has really large hamstrings too, and the problem that Tiki is yakking about arises when the hamstring is much weaker (disproportionately so) than the quad. Felix seems to have well balanced muscle structure in his legs... which, along with the fact that Felix has never hurt his hammy before, leads me to believe that Tiki is FOS.

MONT17

Reaction score
Yea that's true don't ask the guy that loads up the leg press play pickup basketball. But as far as Felix goes hammys are chronic injuries but they start at a much earlier age! Now if he pulls a quad he may have some lingering issuse for the rest of his career.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
kmd24;2414619 said:
Tiki knows hamstrings.

barber_lg01.jpg

Tiki has an imbalance of testosterone structer. As in he's overflowing with estrogen.