DMN Blog: Wade Phillips on Roy and the horsecollar rule

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
abersonc;1840778 said:
It isn't throwing a guy under a bus to say he's got to stop getting personal foul penalties.

Yeah it is.

Of course I cannot believe so much is being made about a play that ended up being irrelevant to the outcome of the game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
kØwbØy;1840654 said:
its a habit in Roys' game. its gonna be real hard to take it away completely.
Roy had a habit of knocking receiver out coming over the middle, he's given that up. ;)

superpunk

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1840852 said:
Yeah it is.

Of course I cannot believe so much is being made about a play that ended up being irrelevant to the outcome of the game.

It's Roy Williams. Everything's a huge deal.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc;1840778 said:
It isn't throwing a guy under a bus to say he's got to stop getting personal foul penalties.

Wade don't coach penalties. Oops, wrong coach.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1840852 said:
Yeah it is.

If Roy is suspended for the next game will you continue to not believe so much is being made about this play?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
abersonc;1840933 said:
If Roy is suspended for the next game will you continue to not believe so much is being made about this play?

Actually, it will be a relief because I won't be seeing 25 threads clogging up the first page all repeating much Roy sucks bag.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Roy needs to stop being in a situation where he is chasing ballcariers from behind:) just sayin