News: DMN: Cabo trip was no factor in Cowboys' 2007 playoff loss, but what here's Jason Witten

haleyrules

Reaction score
Basically its simply too many people (sports media) desperately trying to make a living off doing nothing. So they'll drop anything out there they think might get some traction from the peeps and collect clicks and views.

Its a race to the bottom.
Rock bottom. Pointless to discuss this.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I think if we saw a video of Jason and Tony's activities in Cabo, and then contrasted it with the '95 team's off-the-field activities during the season and post-season, it would seem like Jason and Tony were at church studying their playbook by comparison.
Amen. Those 70's clubs didn't have many choirboys either. Too much information. Anybody ever watch North Dallas 40?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love this team's attitude.

on a lighter note I think the entire website hierarchy should go through the Klingon rite of Ascension every year:flagwave:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love this team's attitude.

on a lighter note I think the entire website hierarchy should go through the Klingon rite of Ascension every year:flagwave:
Okay. That gets a like from this Star Trek fan. I'll supply the pain sticks. :laugh:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A Journalist and a Soldier are at a bar. The Journalist complains, "My editor wants more and more sensational nonsense that attracts views for my website but there aren't any stories to write about. The Romo demotion has been re-done to death many times over. Garrett is SO boring. He doesn't say ANYTHING interesting whatsoever. Jones will ramble on and on about Gregory if given the chance but who cares? What should I write about? Oh. I know. I'll do Cabo." The Journalist turns to the Soldier and asks, "What do you think?"

The Soldier didn't answer the Jounalist right away but stared intensely back at him for several moments before replying, "My mama used to say stupid is as stupid does sir!"