News: DMN: Cowboys have 4th pick in NFL Draft; which No. 4s have bombed, starred

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
i'm on the 14th floor of a tower. doing that would seriously sound some alarms and put me in a nice padded room with questions like "what did you think would happen if you were to jump?" so i hope he can just write backwards on the window itself so i can read it.

always gotta be a rapunzel in the crowd. lol.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
They say don't settle for a need. Jack isn't settling IMO. He's one of the best players in this draft.

Hmm, I don't remember the "settling" part. I always hear best player available, don't draft for need.

Personally, I've always felt the whole "ignore need" thing is nonsense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hmm, I don't remember the "settling" part. I always hear best player available, don't draft for need.

Personally, I've always felt the whole "ignore need" thing is nonsense.

Yeah I mean people say the "Draft BPA" but there's rules to it. No one is drafting a tight end in the 2nd round even if he's the best player there. There's rules to it. Like using the Madden rating system...... player A) Has a 92 rating and he's a linebacker which I can use but not my biggest need on the team but player B) Only has a 82 rating but he fills more of a need and he's a quarterback do I take player B or A?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yes, it does. For you younger zoners google Derrick Thomas and watch video of him.
He was an absolute beast. Tragically killed in a car accident going to watch a Rams play-off game if I remember right.

He wasn't killed in the car accident. He was paralyzed from the waist down in a car accident that killed a friend of his. Neither was wearing a seat belt. The only person wearing a seat belt in the car walked away unscathed. Thomas later died from a blood clot due to his paralysis. Unfortunately, one fatal side effect of paralysis is blood clots. A paraplegic has to continually be moved and massaged to keep their blood circulating and their limbs from atrophying. If you're not using you legs, then they're prone to clots.