News: DMN: Cowboys have 4th pick in NFL Draft; which No. 4s have bombed, starred

reddyuta

Reaction score
Then who can you take? They all have question marks. Ramsey is probably the closest thing to a sure thing. As is Bosa but with Bosa you are probably settling there for a solid player.

If we dont take a QB then its either Ramsey or trade down for me.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Von Miller's game reminds me a bit of DT.

Yes, it does. For you younger zoners google Derrick Thomas and watch video of him.
He was an absolute beast. Tragically killed in a car accident going to watch a Rams play-off game if I remember right.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jack looks boom or bust to me. So much potential there. Ramsey looks the safer pick.

I have Jack first simply because I feel like he fits a need now. I With Ramsey....i'm not so sure he isn't a waste of a draft pick if all we are going to do is play bend but don't break and have our corners 10 yards off receivers. If his acquisition would change that then i'd put him in front of Jack. I think Ramsey is the safest pick.

Spectre

Reaction score
How does the Safety position look in this draft class? Been a while it seems since there was real talent at that position in any draft, but there have been some good ones in the past selected high and we could surely (finally) use one.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
That was 1973, not like there was any media networks to second guess it.

sure there were. there just wasn't an internet full of scouts huddled together in a forum to fling rocks at the unwashed for their public idiocy.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind Jack but its too damn risky at 4.

No, reddyuta, go with your first instinct. If his name ain't Mack (Khalil), he ain't Jack and should not be the pick at #4.

Seriously, though...the Cowboys shouldn't worry about possible busts, they just need to draft talent that can potentially make this team better. If Jack is their guy, so be it.

Last edited:

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Then who can you take? They all have question marks. Ramsey is probably the closest thing to a sure thing. As is Bosa but with Bosa you are probably settling there for a solid player.

Bosa = Greg Ellis. SE all day, etc. Hoping he can be Watt @ SE is a bit much. I would love a Ramsey/Jones backfield to modernize our Safeties. Jack is a great LB but not @ 4. Take the QB when it comes down to it of course, none of these players supersede a potential franchise QB

Last edited:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
response incoming via carrier pigeon, open the window.

i'm on the 14th floor of a tower. doing that would seriously sound some alarms and put me in a nice padded room with questions like "what did you think would happen if you were to jump?" so i hope he can just write backwards on the window itself so i can read it.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Gaines Adams was 2007? Time is flying.

Why we have kneecaps.

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/-MQ_sjoORtao/VtY-8pBibpI/AAAAAAABB0M/jlq6OtnuZ1Q/s346/Pk28I5U.gif