DMN Cowlishaw Blog: Cowboys' Crayton calls out (Aaron) Rodgers

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys' Crayton calls out Rodgers

6:54 PM Tue, Aug 05, 2008 | Permalink
Tim Cowlishaw http://www.***BANNED-URL***/blogs/images/email-icon.jpg E-mail http://www.***BANNED-URL***/blogs/images/email-icon.jpg News tips

Cowboys wide receiver Patrick Crayton likes the fact that the team's camp has been virtually free of controversy. And then he couldn't help himself.

"Green Bay, that's a soap opera,'' he said, referring to the ongoing Brett Favre saga. "It's shaking Aaron Rodgers, I don't care what they're saying.''

Then Crayton went on to urge the Packers to start Rodgers, not Favre, against Dallas on Sept. 21. When he was reminded that Rodgers played fairly well against the Cowboys when Favre was injured, Crayton said, "Did anyone have any film on him?

"Their defense had film on him for last week's scrimmage. How'd that go?''

Rodgers was 7-for-20 and booed by Packers fans in last week's Family Night scrimmage.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/images/ice3/icons/blog.gif Comments (1) Leave comment | TrackBack (0) | http://www.***BANNED-URL***/blogs/images/email-icon.jpg E-mail entry

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tomson75;2177037 said:
Oh...this could be a good one. :eek:
I know. :popcorn:

Of course, he's only saying what everyone was saying after last year's GB game.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
So will Aaron Rodgers now pull a Brandon Jacobs and say, who cares what he thinks, he sucks?

Maybe Rodgers should say "when Crayton stops dropping wide open passes or stopping short on end zone routes, then I will listen to him".

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
First he calls out Johnson, and now Rodgers. Wish someone would call him out for the playoff game.

Just shut your trap and play.

How's that?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark;2177043 said:
First he calls out Johnson, and now Rodgers. Wish someone would call him out for the playoff game.

Just shut your trap and play.

How's that?

Maybe someone should call him out on his career season? Maybe someone should call out the defense? Or how about Romo? Maybe the OL? How about Barber? oh i know, how about the coaching staff?

Just shut your trap and read.

How's that?

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
dargonking999;2177050 said:
Maybe someone should call him out on his career season? Maybe someone should call out the defense? Or how about Romo? Maybe the OL? How about Barber? oh i know, how about the coaching staff?

Just shut your trap and read.

How's that?

Maybe you need to read s-l-o-w-e-r and just maybe you will get the sarcasm of my thread. Don't let the big words scare you.

Randy White

Reaction score
Crayton ?

Shut the falk up. ! Just shut the falk up and DO something before opening that piehole again.

Right now you're the Terrell Buckley of WRs, getting dangerously close to Freddie Mitchell territory.

Big dummy.

jcr

Reaction score
Man this guy just doesn't shut up. He needs to worry about his own self. Probably the only boy and didn't like in a long time.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark;2177057 said:
Maybe you need to read s-l-o-w-e-r and just maybe you will get the sarcasm of my thread. Don't let the big words scare you.

I didn't know that this was your thread

and i didn't respond to your thread, i responded to your post

or maybe you have me confused

Wrangler87

Reaction score
Crayton: The guy who stopped short on what would have been one of the greatest plays in Dallas Cowboy history, our version of "the catch".

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
dargonking999;2177066 said:
I didn't know that this was your thread

and i didn't respond to your thread, i responded to your post

or maybe you have me confused

See what happens when you read and pay attention. You caught a typo that I made. :p:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Oh my god! You have to give Crayton credit for being consistant. Im not a big fan of trash talking in the media, but I like Crayton so I guess I better get use to it.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Wrangler87;2177067 said:
Crayton: The guy who stopped short on what would have been one of the greatest plays in Dallas Cowboy history, our version of "the catch".

If he had caught it, and we won the superbowl...can you imagine his mouth after that???? :eek: