DMN Cowlishaw Blog: Cowboys' Crayton calls out (Aaron) Rodgers

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ctrous25;2177122 said:
crayton is a s#@# talker but the man made some good points about how we had no film on him

He's not even talking trash. He's just giving his opinion when asked for it. Like we do on this board everyday. Only, like I said, people are actually asking him what he thinks.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
tomson75;2177124 said:
You're watching Jurassic Fight Club, aren't you? :D

That dude from Madagascar is a bad muther:eek: Had to go back to the Mets game though:D

Mansta54

Reaction score
Luvs me some PC:) He gets this board all fired up. Just luv it!!!

mitchell2254

Reaction score
haha I just laugh at Crayton. More power to him, I like characters like him.

Mansta54

Reaction score
mitchell2254;2177137 said:
haha I just laugh at Crayton. More power to him, I like characters like him.

Me too!!! Plus, he's got great hands, he's confident, he competes hard, he works hard, he gets better with each year he plays, and he's very productive. BUT, everybody wants to focus on what he says. He's great!!!

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
Crayton can't even catch touchdown passes, or finish routes, what gives him the right to call out fellow players?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brandon;2177146 said:
Crayton can't even catch touchdown passes, or finish routes, what gives him the right to call out fellow players?

Crayton didn't quit on that route.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;2177117 said:
It's funny, people are spazzing over him talking, but can they dispute what he said? Yeah there was a bit of smack talk involved, but for the most part, I think what he said was true.
If "for the most part" means all of it then I agree. :D

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Brandon;2177146 said:
'

you mean like the 7 TD's he had last year?

or those 50 routes he finished for catches last year?

Oh thats right, none of that matters.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy;2177162 said:
If "for the most part" means all of it then I agree. :D
That's exactly what I mean. They want the guy to shut up, but did he say anything wrong? Nope.

Packers fans have to be discouraged by what they saw in that scrimmage. If it were the 'boys, I'd think we were headed towards another 5-11 season.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy;2177166 said:
When he admitted he did, that pretty much ended that discussion.

Exactly. Except he didn't really say that.

Here's a transcript from the last interview I heard PC give on the subject:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2142115#post2142115

Crayton: "it was a 7 route that I kind of adjusted. one quick hesitation, i didn't think i was going to be able to get on top of the corner quite as easily...so when i got on him I...got on top him I was able to get his arm down. I got on top of him, I was like should I break out, and let him sit underneath, or should I go ahead and go? And that slight hesitation cost me that extra yard I probably needed."

then, from Irvin: "but it wasn't a 9 route, so you were ad libbing anyway? so the whole idea of everybody saying 'oh, he was lazy, or he was quitting on that route is crazy? and nobody knows this?

Crayton: 'no. uh-uh.'

Other doofus on the MI show: "how upsetting is that patrick?"

Crayton: "it's very upsetting because, ah, i wish i hadn't of hesitated one bit.'

Sound like he thinks he quit on the route to you?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Idgit;2177175 said:
Exactly. Except he didn't really say that.

Here's a transcript from the last interview I heard PC give on the subject:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2142115#post2142115
Crayton: "it was a 7 route that I kind of adjusted. one quick hesitation, i didn't think i was going to be able to get on top of the corner quite as easily...so when i got on him I...got on top him I was able to get his arm down. I got on top of him, I was like should I break out, and let him sit underneath, or should I go ahead and go? And that slight hesitation cost me that extra yard I probably needed."

then, from Irvin: "but it wasn't a 9 route, so you were ad libbing anyway? so the whole idea of everybody saying 'oh, he was lazy, or he was quitting on that route is crazy? and nobody knows this?

Crayton: 'no. uh-uh.'

Other doofus on the MI show: "how upsetting is that patrick?"

Crayton: "it's very upsetting because, ah, i wish i hadn't of hesitated one bit.'
Sound like he thinks he quit on the route to you?

No but who cares what he says, i know for a fact he quit cause i saw it

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dargonking999;2177179 said:
No but who cares what he says, i know for a fact he quit cause i saw it

Well, Michael Irvin, for one, in the linked audio clip. But that's just because he actually understood what was going on when Crayton explained it to him.

For the record, though, if Irvin didn't know what route was called by watching it live and seeing replays, how is it that you do? My guess is that you just don't understand what you saw, and you're not willing to learn from the data that's available to you.

None of that changes the fact that PC didn't quit on that particular route.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Idgit;2177190 said:
Well, Michael Irvin, for one, in the linked audio clip. But that's just because he actually understood what was going on when Crayton explained it to him.

For the record, though, if Irvin didn't know what route was called by watching it live and seeing replays, how is it that you do? My guess is that you just don't understand what you saw, and you're not willing to learn from the data that's available to you.

None of that changes the fact that PC didn't quit on that particular route.

Man i hate forgetting my smileys, it makes it seem like i actually mean what i said.

I fully agree with you Idgit, i didn't think he "quit" on the route, did he make a misstep? a misjudgment? a indesive move? yes, did he quit? no. But to let one, well two plays really, take away from an entire season of production is just stupidity.