DMN Cowlishaw Blog: Cowboys' Crayton calls out (Aaron) Rodgers

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
dargonking999;2177041 said:
I smell a 3 pager (40 posts format)

I just barely opened up this thread and read the first page and got to the bottom of the page and noticed it has 11 pages, 200 post. You underestimated this thread :D.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I love how all of you get so riled up at whatever Patrick Crayton says. :ref:

Crayton is still one of my favorite Dallas Cowboys, no matter what comes out of his mouth.

:eyepoke:

QT

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Crayton is gonna have a good year. I bet there are a few games this year that some of you guys are gonna take back what u say. Or not... But he will be very productive this year....

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Forget the 'motivation' angle. (However, the Giants feed off that stuff. They want to try and get in your heads and get you into a trash talk contest.) Why does Crayton have to talk down to another professional athlete on another team? Better yet, who does he think he is? Isn't he the same guy who dropped a ball Danny Amendola could catch with one hand? Isn't he the guy who couldn't get on the same page as his Pro Bowl quarterback with the season on the line after he failed him once?

Crayton needs to get off his high-horse and respect other teams or players in the league, because he hasn't done Jack. Furthermore, he doesn't have to play against the Packers' offense in Green Bay. I'll say it again. He is no Alvin Harper. He makes the team look bad when he acts all cocky and talks down to other teams or players. The team is full of class acts. Yet, this big mouth gives the media the opportunity to make the organization look bad or look cocky. While one bad apple runs his mouth, the rest of the team gets painted as arrogant. Meanwhile, the real punks skate free and come out looking like roses (never mind that about 7 of them talked more trash in one week than our entire team did all year) after Crayton plays bad in the playoff game.

Was it really necessary to address the reason for the Giants' trash talking before the first two games? Calling the Giants scared or fearful of the Cowboys and saying that they (the Giants) are just trying to convince themselves they can win or beat Dallas may be true, but do you really want to give Strahan and company anymore added motivation. Then, there is the "we marked our territory" comment he made in the same interview after the second Giants game. Yeah, he really marked it in Dallas or in the playoffs didn't he?

The Giants have or had Strahan, Tuck, Toomer, Jacobs, Manning, Burress, Pierce, ect... These guys talk trash to Dallas before every game. They are disrespectful to the Cowboys. They have no class. Some of them talked trash for the third time before we played them in the playoffs. Yet, Crayton's infamous remarks after the second Giants game get all the headlines while those other punks talk the regular smack. As a fan, that bothers me. Nevermind the fact that he couldn't back up his over confidence or cocky attitude. Crayton was caught with eggs on his face, and he represents the team and organization. He looked like a fool after that game. It was embarrassing as a fan.

Perhaps, Jerry can make the Patrick Crayton 'talks smack' action figure to give to the fans entering the stadium. Perhaps, it can say "where going to play them again and beat them in the Super Bowl" after a team hangs 40+ points on us at home. After you get your butt kicked in a game, your smack talking Patrick Crayton action figure can make you feel better by predicting a Super Bowl rematch or win after a week 6 butt kicking at home.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McCordsville Cowboy;2178604 said:
Crayton blows... trade him for Favre
Interesting post.

Assuming you like Hurd to start and a QB who can't win at Texas Stadium.