News: DMN: Dak Prescott explains how Tony Romo, Mark Sanchez, Kellen Moore have helped him

Sepia

Reaction score
I literally JUST got done watching the interview of him saying this stuff. Dak was downright effusive about Kellen. Have a feeling Kellen will get hired as a coach or assistant of some kind for Linehan next season.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I literally JUST got done watching the interview of him saying this stuff. Dak was downright effusive about Kellen. Have a feeling Kellen will get hired as a coach or assistant of some kind for Linehan next season.

You may have been listening to Broaddus as I was about 3 or 4 weeks ago when he said there is some talk of that happening for next season... or if you weren't, it seems you were onto something.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
http://sportsday.***BANNED-URL***/d...-romo-mark-sanchez-kellen-moore-helped-season

This includes Dak. What do you expect from a Princeton grad.

Thanks for this sportsbabe. I knew this stuff was happening behind the scenes but I wanted more specifics. I'd love to hear the QB room with these guys in there. Wow!!

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
No one likes a dumb QB.
Don't be so superficial. Some QBs play the game more physically than mental...i.e. Cam, Winston. QBs like Tony, Kellen, and eventually Dak will slay teams with their mental game too.

Reaction score
Ability to process lots of information quickly is the most important trait a QB can have. All the physical ability in the world means nothing without mastering the mental aspects of the game.

Yes you need decent size, reasonable arm strength etc. But without the problem solving capabilities required when on the field, QB's will go nowhere in this league.