News: DMN: Did the Vikings give the NFL a look at how to beat the Cowboys?

Derinyar

Reaction score
I don't think so. Minny has great personnel, the only one close is probably Seattle, but I'm not sure they're quite as good over all.

Mostly I think its that teams have to figure out how to deal with the Cowboys Blueprint. Control the ball, limit drives, score on a high percentage of drives. They're going to score 24-35 points. There's going to be 8-9 drives in the game. Can you score at least 3 TDs and then one or two more times to be in the game?

Venger

Reaction score
Yes, first you injure the second TE, then you bring in Cartel to commit two drive killing penalties. He also, if I am not mistaken, was responsible for the penalty that took away Witten's only catch, breaking an 8 year streak. So yes, Escobar going deep cover double agent for the Vikings is how you *almost* beat the Cowboys...

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
It's easy, have your HC have emergency eye surgery, the night before the game. Have the coach have an emotional meeting with the team the morning of the game, telling to play like a desperate team, and win one for the Gipper. McAdoo is secretly planning his eye surgery for Next Saturday night. Coetter and Caldwell have not scheduled theirs yet!

kevm3

Reaction score
No. What did they do that the steelers or eagles didn't? Both were come from behind games.

slick325

Reaction score
Not every team has that Minnesota defense. Seattle and Arizona do but that Dallas offense is tough to deal with as long as the OL and RB continue to impose their will.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
It's easy, have your HC have emergency eye surgery, the night before the game. Have the coach have an emotional meeting with the team the morning of the game, telling to play like a desperate team, and win one for the Gipper. McAdoo is secretly planning his eye surgery for Next Saturday night. Coetter and Caldwell have not scheduled theirs yet!

Maybe a big snowstorm or a Hurricane will hit NYC Saturday night, they could rally around that and call it "where are the Saints when you need em".