News: DMN: Did the Vikings give the NFL a look at how to beat the Cowboys?

Proof

Reaction score
I'm still shocked that the league hasn't taken the giants genius plan of scoring more points than the Cowboys. 11 games later and they still haven't discovered it. Boy are they gonna feel silly.

Ren

Reaction score
Not really, We killed almost every good drive with stupid penalties, if not for that crap we probably win by 20

silver

Reaction score
The Steelers are giving the Cowboys the blueprint to beat the Giants right now. I'm sure Jason and Co are taking notes.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I don't think there is a blueprint but the Cowboys really shot themselves in the foot most of the game. I don't think the penalties ot the turnovers were because Minnesota was that good.

I am concerned that Dak has had difficulty finding open receivers the past 2 games though so I am not sure if that is the defenses he has played or their scheme against him.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Yes they showed the blueprint:

Have a great defense, terrible Reffing crew and catch us on our 3rd game in 12 days.

And then you could still lose.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Blue print for penalties and turnovers, the game shouldn't have been close.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Did the Vikings give the NFL a look at how to narrowly lose to the Cowboys?"

Yep. Just stop them on 3rd down. Easy.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Not as much as giving the Cowboys a look at how they can lose (drive-killing penalties...deserved or not).

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
It wasn't pretty, but the Cowboys picked up their 11th-straight win on Thursday night against the Minnesota Vikings.
Now the question is: Did the Vikings give a blueprint to the rest of the league detailing how to take down the 'Boys? Former NFL defensive lineman Chris Canty thinks they may have.

"They held them to 1-9 on third downs. They held them to only 264 total yards of offense. That's flat out balling," Canty said.

You can watch Canty's full breakdown below:

(If you can't see the video, click/tap here)

The Cowboys are, without question, the hottest team in the NFL. Led by arguably the best rookie combo ever, Dallas is in a great position to clinch home-field advantage next week with a win over the New York Giants.

Minnesota certainly gave Dak and Zeke some problems, but will any team in the NFL be able to replicate what the Vikings were able to accomplish? If Prescott, Elliot and the best offensive line in the league have anything to say about it...not a chance.

Continue reading...
I wish all teams continue to employ losing strategies against us, all the way to the super bowl.